Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

for silk blouse with pockets with buttons lovers

💗0
Hi, Good idea... And good site.
We beacame member of this site because we love silk blouses with pockets closed by buttons as Kat & Lana green and red blouse or the last gallery of Lana with gold blouse.
We have create a web-site dedicate to blouse drawns but for picture we have see that only this site is very good...

So, if other people have the same passion of us, please write a message.

Excuse for the language but we are italian.

Please, Bob and other photographer, put other galleries with silk blouses with pockets... :-)

Eih Bob, do you have a video of Kat and Lana in red and green?

Bye :-)
Lisa & Bond

Re: for silk blouse with pockets with buttons lovers

💗0
Yeah, I agree! The satin blouses on this site are great, but I love very much the silk blouses (for examples, see the sets "Green& Red" with Kat and Lana or "Silk and leather" with Nicky). Also the gold blouse weared by Lana in the recent "Intruder" set and by Kelly Cole in the older "Hotel kidnapping" set is great!
I hope that in the future I'll see some sets with this type of blouse...

Bye!
sergiob

💗0
Hi guys, I am sure its not much of a secret but I love silk blouses too as well as satin so they will allways be the mainstay of the site. Will be posting some extra "just blouse" pics real soon too.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi, Bob... we think that your site is the only good silk & satin blouse bondage site. We have "visited" all bondage sites presents on the web, but we have find only your site for this kind of photos.
Your work is very good and we hope to find others photos as we love.

Bye from Italy
Lisa & Bond

💗0
I agree! The mix of satin, silk and leather is almost unseen on a regular basis. Your site is the only one I go to any-more. Your sleepwear pics and vids are stunning. You also have the best looking models. Keep up the great work. A big fan.

-Eric

💗0
Hi all!
I love this site - very nice models in sexy satin blouses - I love satin and I love even more sexy models in satin blouses bound and gagged! Perhaps it is possible to make some fotos with satin trousers or with satin gowns...
Until I found this super bondage site I thought I am alone with these wishes - but now I know there are other people who love satin and bondage!
Please go on an take lots of fotos with shiny satin clothes and tons of rope!
Sincerely Yours. Robert from Germany!

💗0
Hi
Thanks Robert will try and get satin trousers and gowns but they dont seem too easy to come by at the moment, especially the gowns. Was ordering stuff through Ebay but kept getting screwed on the import tax. So if you know where I can get some let me know.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Our request is about new gallery with only blouses... expecially silk blouses with buttoned pockets...
Good idea the only blouses gallery....

Bye :-)

💗0
Hi Will be posting more of those as I do them so keep watching.
Cheers
Bob

Congratulations

💗0

Hello. I congratulate for your beautiful site. I appreciated a lot women gagged with silk scarfs, the way of being attached. But, I notice that it is rare to see eyes of the women bandaged with a silk scarf. I believe that adventures or histories as kidnapping or removal with actions is missing there also. I encourage you to envisage a project with novelties.
Congratulations on your Work so to women who attend the simple bondage with scarf. Excuse me for the translation because I am Alsatian.

Fido

Re: Congratulations

💗0
Hi Fido

Thanks for writing, I appreciate yopur comments and am aware that I do not do many blindfolds in my work, not so much a dislike of blindfolds but just that I have a thing about eyes and am generally loathed to cover them. However, I do also appreciate the extra level of bondage and helplessness a blindfold brings and will try and do more.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Fido

If you are a blindfold fan, I think you'll like the final part of my Lana Cox set currently running. Watch out for next week's gallery!!

Regards
Bhowani
Login to reply