Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

New KC Pics

💗0
Bob, just wanted to congratulate you on the picture quality of the new KC set. The close ups are particularly impressive. Do you use software to correct/improve images you're not quite happy with? On another note. Really loving the sets where you match the colours of the blouses with the colours of the scarf gag. Do you mind me asking, are you doing this full time now or are you holding down a job as well.
Keep up the great work, we all appreciate it very much.
Patrick

Re: New KC Pics

💗0
I second that. The close-ups are awesome and KC looks wonderful. The only question I have, Bob, does she and some some of the other girls ask you not to tighten the gag. It looks as though it could be further in the mouth if tighter. Just a thought.

Cheers
TC

💗0
Hi Patrick

Thanks for the compliment and for noticing, I actually have a new camera and lighting rig, which I am still playing with. The camera has interchangable lenses and this one allows really good closeups without me having to loom over the models or block the lights. And yes I do also edit the photos using Adobe Photoshop Elements when necessary.

Glad you like the colour matching, something Chanta suggested to me a while ago and I usually do try and do though dont always succeed.

I dont mind you asking, unfortunately I am not doing this full time - what a job that would be and I still have my full time job, luckily though I do get weekends off.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi TC

Though I would reply to you guys seperately, Thanks to you too for the compliment. KC is actually totally OK with gags though it is true some of the other girls I work with aren't so OK but very few as I always make it clear that i use them (it is my favourite bit). In this particular case though, I actually tied the gag backwards like that on purpous, it adds a new twist and whilst the normal way fills the mouth this way has the effect of holding the mouth open.

Oh and there will be more closeups to come

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply