Samples of the shoot with missey attached
Cheers

Re: Missey Shoot

💗0
last two

💗0
Hi Bob!
Great shots, really, and Missey is looking great as always!
Have you changed only the set (Restrained Elegance studios) or also the photo-camera and lights? I'm asking this 'cause the photos look different in some way... Have you planned other sets in RE studios in the near future?
Anyway, great work, as always!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi

Thanks and I am sure Missey will be pleased with the compliment too.

I have changed the camera and lighting which I hope is evident from my more recent sets however my house isn't very big so lighting it is not that easy (Especially my front room and I am still practicing that) whilst RE studios has plenty of space - Its kinda about how far the lights are away - having said that Hywel of RE is superb at lighting as anyone who has seen his shots will agree so, to be fair, its mainly down to him. I picked up a couple of hints though so hope to put them into practice

I will shoot at RE studios again, its relatively convenient for Missey and I will definitely be working with her again

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob, I love the pic of Missey in the blindfold and harness gag. I believe that Missey sometimes posts on your forum. I?d love to know from her how it actually feels to be wearing them. How does the ball feel in her mouth? How do the traps feel on her face and head? What does wearing the gag and blindfold make her feel? How good is the gag at keeping her quiet? Does wearing a gag make her want to be quiet some how or does it give her permission to cut loose and make as much noise as she wants? I realise that these are very personal questions and that she may not want to answer them which I would quite understand.
Love your work as always Bob.

💗0
Hi Patrick,

I am shocked to see i've not responded to your mail. I have a harness gag like the one we used for the shoot and I do like it very much. Being gagged is like the icing on the cake for me and it always feels good. You were right second time in that being gagged somehow makes me more likely to protest. I don't feel so self conscious about what i'm saying when it's pretty much inaudiable. LOL

All of Bob's gags are very good at keeping me quiet. They are not just for show. Even the ball gag is good. The only gag i really wonder at is the bit gag as it doesn't seem at all efficient at sound proofing! and i don't like the feel either. Going back to the harness gags, they offer a somewhat different appeal as they're kind of ugly and I find that really appealing to see on some poor girls pretty face. I may be submissive but i do have my moments where menacing thoughts creep in.

I hope this has answered some of your questions even if it is very late!

I'm tut tutting at myself. Still happy belated New Year may 2007 be a good one for you Patrick.

Regards

Missey xx

💗0
Missey, please don't feel bad about not responding sooner. Its very nice of you to reply at all. Thank you for sharing your bound beauty with us all. Patrick
Login to reply