Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Ariel Photoshoot request

💗0
Excellent site! Ariel is a goddess!
I'm a great fan of the serial/damsel in distress, Ariel is hands down an awesome damsel!
I'd never thought I'd say this, but I would love to see Ariel in a regular photoshoot no bondage...there' is a catch though.
Ariel is so beautiful I would love to see her in a nice skirt and blouse, high heels(of course) and just letting her hair down in a photohoot reminicent of the 40's. Now here's the catch....maybe towards the end of the shoot she can start teasing us by playing with some rope and get bound and gagged by the end of the set! :)
If there is a cost for this request please let me know. And I hope I wasn't out of line with this request.
Keep up the great work!

E

Re: Ariel Photoshoot request

💗0
Can I add a request for more protests before the gag, as in the most recent Ariel video but more of it pls. Also with the long blue skirt would be great, maybe use some fishing line to lift it up while she complains and struggles?

💗0
Hi Eddie

Thanks and no problem about the request I will see what I can do next time I work with Ariel

Hi Imfizz

Not sure your two ideas are compatable but will see about yours too

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi,
Didn't necessarily mean in the same set ...
Cheers
Im

💗0
Eddie and Infizz got some good ideas... I especially like the "tease" idea - I think Ariel could pull it off extremely well.....

As for the long skirts - NO! - Please NO! (sorry, Infizz) - Don't even THINK of hiding those gorgeous legs of hers! A short, silk or satin slip is in my dreams.... And don't forget, Bob - there's a lot of us that like stockings - hint!

Pony-tail or curls - it dosen't matter... Ariel is a fox either way! Great little actress, too - although I got a hunch that she likes to be tied, as in that great series with the white blouse and black shorts (panties?).... She likes showing off those fabulous legs of hers, too.... and she should!

Ideas? Well, Bob does a good job as it is..... but I was a bit of a rascal when I was 10-11-12-13, and me and my younger brothers had a sitter who stayed for the weekends on occasion when mom and dad were off on little vacations. We thought we were "conning" her into getting tied up, and got her good quite a few times -- with her "protesting" the whole time, of course...... She kept coming back, however! A few "flashbacks" would be fun. She always wore blouses, by the way (grin).

Keep up the great work, Bob - and Thank You, Ariel!

💗0
Hi

Thanks for the compliment again and yep Ariel does like to be tied well spotted

I shall take all your requests on board and see wha I can do for you all.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
AZOutlaw,

I have to disagree with you. Long skirts are always better because they can get shorter! While the girl stuggles they can fall back to reveal those gorgeous legs. Or can even be lifted up, to much protest of course! Can't have any of that fun with just a short skirt!

Agree with you on the stockings though, preferable white!

I
Login to reply