girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

is this legal

💗0

hello
just wondering do the girls actually volunteer this or is it done by force

Re: is this legal

💗0
Hi Tom

All the girls on this site are paid models who are happy to do this work and I can assure you everything you see on this site is consentual and a fantasy, it is not real.

I do not and would never force any girl into this

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I understand that all the women on your website are models who consent to modelling for your website.
But recently, there's been a lot of talk about stricter laws on 'sexual scenes of a violent nature'. I prefer scenes of consensual bondage, like on your website.
But, what's the legal stance on owning pictures or videos of women bound and gagged in the UK??
cheers
Londonbloke

💗0
Hi

To the best of my knowledge, and I have looked into it the new stricter UK legislation relates to sexual violence such as images of rape. Pictures and videos of bound women seem to be acceptable and are not covered by this legislation, though I will be adding smiley pictures to sets to empasise their consentual nature.

Of course I would suggest that anyone with concerns should check out the legislation themselves to put their own minds at rest

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Wow! "Is this consentual?"

I had always thought that the single most important thing about having this particular kink, is understanding that 'What makes a pretty exciting fantasy sometimes makes a pretty horrifying reality'. With this particular kink, that wouldn't be sometimes, that would be all the time.

What makes this exciting is the nonconsentual nature of it. It's like watching a really suspenseful horror movie, only with an added sexual component.

The poor damsel is utterly certain that something is going to happen to her and the fact that she is tied up suggests, rather strongly, that it's not something she's going to like. She is gagged, so she can't scream for help. Nor can she reason with her captor. She is bound hand and foot,so is unable to run or to fight. She is utterly at the mercy of someone who is not kindly disposed towards her. The suspence is excruciating.

A pretty exciting fantasy. A pretty shitty reality.

Cheers
Wardell

💗0
I think a lot of this kind of thing is to do with taste. As for myself i love to see a lady bound and gagged but in no danger. Some people would find this strange and think it is for nasty people but i do not agree with that. I consider myself to a normal guy who has normal relationships with females, yes i have met some females for a bit of bondage roleplay fun.
I love this web site and find the pictures beautiful and erotic, i mean all the models are lovely. If a lady is not forced into it and enjoys it there is no harm done but as the last post says if it was a real life situation it would be horrible.
I do not like s&m but if the people doing it enjoy it and do it in privacy again there is nothing wrong with that.
I'm not sure about laws but i own some nice tasteful bondage dvd's and have lots of images of bound and gagged females for my own use, i do not think i am breaking any laws there.....but who knows??

💗0
I'm suprised this question even came up. Just the fact that the gals do this over and over should be enough to make it obviously consentual! ( DUH! ) Besides, take a good look at Bob's terrific bondage - bondage applied this neatly requires time - if the gals are not co-operating, it would be sloppy - they may be complaining (acting); but they sure aren't trying to get away!

💗0
Hi

Yep good point well made and thanks for the compliment in there

Cheers

Bob

💗0
What always amazes me is that what I see on tv and in movies is depicted in a much more aggressive manner, yet we worry about internet sites. This site to me, is as much about glamor as it is about anything else. I actually wish the models could look a little more distressed sometimes. You do great work, Bob.

💗0
Hi

A very valid point you can see much worse in normal movies than you would on this and many other sites.

The distressed looks really depend upon the models acting abilities some are just better at it than others but as I think you agree they all look great.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply