Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

new model

💗0

hello
just wondering if it would be possobile for bonage bob to do some photo shoots with a model bhowani i think she's called jasmine sinclaire anyway she's on the guest galler y and shes the one with the white silk gag and blonde hair.

thanks

Re: new model

💗0
Hi Tom

Thats Jasmine Sinclair and I have already worked with her several times. She was in fact my second ever shoot and there are over 20 seperate sets of her on this site - check out the "our girls" selector on the front page to find them all

I hope to work with her again when we can get our schedules to match

Cheers

Bob

💗0

sorry i had a few typos
what i really meant was is it possible for the same photoshoot or would that be innapropiate,copyright,illeagel etc

sorry for any confusion

💗0
Hi Tom

Sorry about the delay

I can do a take on this but would rather not just lift the idea, Bhowani is a good friend of mine and it wouldn't feel right.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Jasmine is one of my favorite models of all time. I think she's pretty hot stuff. I like your work and I know you work with a few american models, but do you plan to / have you ever worked with Eve Ellis? In fact, a eve ellis / jasmine sinclair duo shoot would be simply amazing! And I'm sure there are at least a 100 fans or more who would go ape s**t over it.

💗0
Hi

Thats a sore point to be honest :-) I was due to work with Eve Ellis at the 2004 FetishCon in Tampa, we were all sorted the for the monday after the Con then on the Sunday the hurricane hit. The hotels power and water went off and we were all kicked out first thing on Monday. We ended up at different hotels with no way to get to her (the guys who helped me out JB Roper Sir Walter and K* had shoots that evening)

It was a real shame as chances like that dont come round that often, I would love to get her over to the UK but she is just too expensive (no really!)

On a positive note I ended up helping JB with his shoot with Akira Lane and got a couple of sets in myself plus we al went out for a meal - so it wasn't all bad

Jasmine is great I agree and I am trying to set up a shoot with her but we seem to be best with problems, we will get there in the end!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply