Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Buttoned blouse collars

💗0
say bob,
have any buttoned collar blouse sets coming down the line.. its been a while and wondered if you had any more up your sleeve!

thanks!

SeV

Re: Buttoned blouse collars

💗0
Hi Sev

One comming up soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hey Bob I've looked at the free pics on this site for years and finally took the plunge to join. It's a great selection of blouses but can I just echo Sev's appeal for more buttoned to the neck stuff. It's the best look ever!

The particular thing I actually like about your mate Bhowani's site is the Just Blouse galleries, with no bondage. The great thing about this site however is that you offer a few 'just blouse' poses in many galleries before getting the lovely girls tied, and I really welcome that. Just button them to the neck as well, if u don't mind!

Incidentally, the Forum on this site seems to have a lot more informed comments than on Bhowani's.

You'll hear me ranting on a lot more about buttoned up blouses in future!

Cheers
Comanchero_1

💗0
Hi and welcome

I always try and remember to do buttoned up blouses but think I have been a bit lax on that front so will make a concerted effort.

I have some just blouse gallaries that I havent posted yet no idea why but I will see about releasing them also yes I will be putting some more just blouse poses before the tie up

I am sure your fellow posters on this forum appreciate you comment on the content as do I

Always pleased to hear from members so rant as much as you like

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks Bob, I really look forward to seeing the new JB galleries. I have been trying to persuade Bhowani to do some JB video clips too, where the model maybe puts on a gorgeous full sleeved blouse and slowly and sexily buttons it to the neck! How cool will that be? Can you beat him to it to get a clip like that posted?

Cheers
C-1

💗0
Hehe heh.. yes bob you have been slacking (lol)! But We do apprieciate what we get in the form of buttoned blouse collars :)

Hope to see someone in the future.

I have one question, there was a shoot with Robin in a white blouse. She started off buttoned up, but was not buttoned for the remainder of the shoot.... just a teaser? or did she not like this look while being hogtied?

Would love to see more hogtied ladies buttoned up... in tight collars >:)

Keep those gags tight!
Sev

💗0
Which set was that, Sev? When was it posted?

💗0
The Robyen set from dec 4. Look at the fist pic... look sgreat all buttoned up >:)

💗0
Hi

Robyn usually always buttons up without having to be asked but I have some non bondage photos of this set so I guess as part of the posing she undid the buttons I will look them out for you

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Whooooooooowwwhoooooooooooo Bob, yeah, thats an awesome blouse too, what a shame she unbuttoned so soon.... it's soo impressive she buttons without being asked, as u say. I'm already very interested in her. I would certainly love to see those extra Just Blouse pics.

Incidentally, there is one shot on the 4 December set and another in the 6 December 2006 sets that won't load a preview, there is just a little box with an x in it. the both of them are number 20, in their respective galleries, the fourth row down on the far right. Unfortunately there are one or two others in various galleries that won't co-operate either. To my great frustration there is one in a very early gallery set of Robyn back in March 2003 that won't load either, and thats probably a buttoned up Just Blouse pic too. It's number one in the set entitled 70s Blouse, posted on 1 March 2003. I wouldn't normally make a fuss at all but there again, it is Robyn, and she is probably buttoned to the neck. Can u sort these out please, mate? thanks ever so much
Nick

💗0
Bob is da man. Great work, cool cat!

:)

💗0
Hi

I will look into the pics that dont work

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply