Cheers
Bob

Re: Lucy Zara shoot

💗0
Buttoned up and hogtied!

Thanx BOB!

💗0
Goood choice of blouses, Bob, I love the pink FSB. Thanks for buttoning up, Lucy! Did you shoot any buttoned up video clips?
Are there any blouse/ballgag combinations, or were all the blouse sets done with scarves?
Com-1

💗0
Hi Bob!
I love especially the photo with the blue blouse and the leather pants: is the blouse left out or not? Any news about the next 2 models set?
Cheers

maser71

💗0
A buttoned to the neck FSB with ballgag would be a great combination for LZ!

💗0
Hi All

Yes I do have video of the buttoned up hogtie, but no blouse ball gag combinations I am afraid, will bear it in mind for next time, No left out blouses either Masser sorry.

No news on the next 2 girl set I am afraid hope to do one in May

Cheers

Bob

💗0
"no blouse ball gag combinations I am afraid, will bear it in mind for next time"

thanks for that promise, Bob... and make sure u button her up tight to the neck for the sexiest possible combination!

Com_1

💗0
Hi Bob!
Thanks for the reply: I'll wait, of course... Just one thing: please remember that the future 2 models sets will be perfect, for me, with a lot of blouses LEFT OUT (as you now): so, PLEASE PLEASE, make me happy!!!
Congratulations for the choice of the new models: they are wonderful!!!
Cheers

maser71

P.S.: The light blue blouse above seems stunning (even better left out, I think...)

💗0
Hi

Will try and remember though I cant do them all left out as I try and cater for everyones taste.

That blouse is actually Lucy Zara's she brought it with her

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply