Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

jasmine and the headscarf

💗0
Bob, thank you, thank you, thank you. A wonderful set. Please tell me you have video of it. The way the scarf frames this lovely girl's face is just beautiful. Did she tie the scarf on her self? Might it be possible to have some info on the girls you shoot. Do they like bondage, are they scarf wearers for instance? A great site Bob, thank you for your hard work.

Re: jasmine and the headscarf

💗0
Hi Patrick, pleased you liked that set and yes do have video of it, still aawaiting processing but should be able to release it in the near. Jasmine did start to tie the scarf herself but in the end I helped.

Will see about getting model info sorted, had intended to do a model page but wasn't sure exactly how to go about it with regards to gettng the models own comments (especially those I haven't worked with in a while) but will see what I can do.
Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob,
Great set with Jasmine, she looked stunning wearing the headscarf. Would it be possible to do a shoot with a model wearing a headscarf in the english "county" style. Maybe Lana, Katarina or Jasmine Sinclair. It could be incorporated into a storyline, perhaps a two girl one, where later the scarf is used as a gag. I think a model would look brilliant with the ends of a scarf trailing down from a knot tied under the chin, then pulled forward onto the point of the chin and the back of the scarf cascading down her back. Sorry to go on, any chance?
Thanks Mart

💗0
Bob,

Lovely set - may it be the first of many. Do you have any facility for shooting outdoors with the models? Maybe the 'vanilla' aspects (coming to the door, tyring and re-tying scarves) could be done outside and the bondage could begin on the doorstep.

I look forward to your creative ideas - thanks for taking this step.

Robo2864

💗0
Hi

Sorry for the delay in posting replies. Not really into the English country style of headscarf but will think about it definitely though it will be governed by feeling the model can carry it off.

Absolutely no way I could do anything outside where I live, its a nice family road and whilst they must wonder what I do I definitely couldn't shoot on the doorstep. Am looking about for somewhere to do that sort of thing though so soon as I find it will do more out door stuff.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Great to see the first headscarf shoot Bob, thanks a lot - can only hope it will be the first of many... Would echo Marts desire to see Katarina, Lana or Jasmine Sinclair headscarved, though my preferred style would be more upper class sloane type girl becoming helplessly scarf gagged & tightly tied up. Would also love to see one of the models in equestrian dress - jodphurs/riding boots/gloves/headscarf tightly gagged & bound.... just an idea *smile*

💗0
Hi, love equestrian dress but dont have any, however my webmaster runs Ridingboots.net so its possible.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply