💗0
some more

Re: Frankie and Lucy Zara

💗0
Last ones

💗0
OH MY GOOOOD!!!
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!! These previews are a dream come true!
Congratulations for your great work!
I'm a bit curious: whis is the plot that you've done? "Police agent vs hit-woman" or "The twin sisters"? Please remember (for the future) also the vampire scenario: I think it could be VERY VERY HOT, especially with Morrigan and Petra.
Well, what else can I say? Thanks also for the brown and gold satin blouses left out and... now I really can't wait to see these sets posted!!!
Mega cheers!!!

maser71

💗0
Wow, those are really hot previews! Fabulous blouses too, and thanks for the ballgag! Did the girls button to the neck at all? ;o))

I will certainly be accessing that 'adult link'!
Com_1

💗0
Hi guys

No problem, its the twin sisters storyline but a bit sexed up as you can tell

No buttoned up sets I am afraid but hot pics none the less and you wont regret accessing the adult link i can assure you

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Thanks for the answer and (again) for your great work!
I think that Lucy Zara and Frankie are a great combination (I know that they

💗0
Hi Bob
Do you like the plot?
Please reply...
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi

Sorry forgot to reply, cool plot but dont think I can do it, I just dont have anywhere that is appropriate to do outdoor shoots and dont relly think I can do this without

Also I am afraid I wont be doing anything that depicts someone being shot, I hesitate to use guns at all to be honest just not my kind of thing.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
I understand, no problem...
About the plot: if outdoor sets are impossible, you can imagine the same scenario (with the undercover agent) inside a house, without cars at all...
Thanks again for your great work!

maser71

💗0
Hi Bob!
Well, let's try with another idea for a 2 models sets (that I love): but I don't want to bore you, so if you're not interested about this type of suggestions, let me know...
I've noticed that many sets in this site are about secretaries bound and gagged, so let's try with...

Two rivals for the same job
Two wonderful women with silk/satin blouses and short skirts are sitting on a sofa, waiting for the great occasion of their life: a job for a great company. They are there to talk with the top manager, who'll decide who will be his new personal assistant. Girl 1 enters in the office: "You can go away, my dear: the job is mine! I know that he loves satin blouses and this is my best outfit!" The wait becomes too long for girl 2, who decides, suddenly, to enter in the office to take her revenge: "And so the manager will see the strength of my decision!" From her purse gilr 2 extracts some ropes (she loves bondage!) and enters in the room. Girl 1 is surprised by this move and can't simply react: she's overwhelmed, tied and gagged. But the revenge of girl 2 isn't finished: now she's really excited and starts to touch everywhere the poor girl that is struggling desperately on the floor. The top manager (a masked man) enjoys this scene very very much (he loves bondage too) and takes other ropes from his desk: he grabs girl 2 and starts to tie her! Finally, he can admire two beautiful girls struggling on the floor of his office: and he can't easily decide who will be his future assistant... Both of them, perhaps...

Well, please reply and let me know what you think...
I don't know when you've planned the next 2 models set, but please don't forget my previous suggestion(s): you can realize also the undercover agent plot, simply in your house and even without guns (but with blouses left out, at least)...
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

I am always pleased to receive input into the site and like the idea. I will bear it in mind for my next two girl though I am not sure when that will be sooner rather than later I hope

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply