Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Booted and gloved struggles

💗0
Hi!
I'm new here and love the photos and vids - especially the ones involving girls struggling while wearing boots.
So a big thank you for those.
My big turn on is girls fighting or struggling while wearing boots and leather gloves (gloves and boots go together in a set as afar as I'm concerned).
Not sure if you take requests for video scenarios, but I'd love to see something along the following storyline if at all possible.

Two girls meet for a fight - the outcome will be that the loser will be roped and gagged by the winner and then left on her own to struggle and scream into her gag. The winner returns some time later to find that her victim has freed herself and is ready to ambush her and force a second fight between them, the outcome of which remains to be seen.

I'd love to see Katarina in her "Open Wide" outfit and Olivia in her black with white stripes OTK Boots, blouse and short leather skirt (with both girls wearing tight leather gloves) in such a scenario.

Looking forward to comments from Bob and other members.

Peter

Re: Booted and gloved struggles

💗0
Hi and thanks for youtr post, glad you are enjoying the site.

No problem about the gloves and boots I will add that to my to do list

Re the video, not surereally I dont usully do videos quite so long and complicated but i will have a think anyway

Cheers

Bob

Re: Booted and gloved struggles

💗0
Hi!

Thanks for your reply Bob. Looking forward to depictions of gloved and booted struggles on this site.

I understand what you're saying about the videos. I guess what I've suggested sounds like some kind of an epic.... I'll leave you to decide how you may want (or not want) to do it.

Keep up the good work anyways!!

Peter
Login to reply