Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

site ideas

💗0
Bob,
long time member, keep up the great work ;)

I've always been a huge fan of scarves and scarf bondage (also satin blouses) which is what drew me to your site. I would also like to see more models actually wearing a neck scarf while in peril.

Also, the act itself of the kidnapping or abduction is paramount. On screen tying and gagging is a must for me. Although you have portrayed that aspect in some of your still shoots, I don't remember ever seeing it in any of your videos. I for one, would love to see more videos done by you. While your photo sets are great, your videos are better, but they don't get updated as often. Do you plan on doing more video?

Cheers-
Cit

Re: site ideas

💗0
Hi Cit
Will see about the neck scarfs but how do you like them tied as it can be different, I like to have them tied at the back of the neck so only a band is visible from the front and the ends down the back or tucked into the back of the blouse.

I like the act of gagging myself which is why I tend to emphasise it on my storyline sets. Have done a couple of gagging sets on video but need to sit down and get some proper tying and gagging vids done. The main reason I haven't is because without a 3rd party to move the camera we tend to go off the screen!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I prefer to see the ends myself. A kerchief or neckerchief size silk scarf (19 to 21") tied tightly at the neck with a blouse is appealing. For the larger size squares either an ascot tucked into the blouse, or a bib style tie either worn in the front, or perhaps off the shoulder is nice. The larger tend to fit a more dressed up style, say a business suit, where the short scarves tend to go better with a more casual attire (skirt/blouse only) Long ones can be double wrapped around the neck to achive a neckerchief style look also.

You definitely need an assistant for the camera Bob, something you need to address for sure. I'd gladly volunteer myself for free ;)

I hope to see more of the "on screen" tying/gagging, especially in the video department. New digital cameras are quite amazing really, and you could grab all your stills from video and post both. Just a thought.

💗0
For me - on screen gagging by another girl would solve your problem Bob.... Would also be something I would absolutely love to see in one of your clips, especially something like the kat/lana estate agent scenario - ahhh drifting off into heaven again *smile*

💗0
Hi Bob, a new request for your videos... We like as the other gagging on screen and the idea of razzle is very good, but we also request you to see a video with your model wearing a blouse with buttoned pockets, like Lana with gold silk blouse... So, in all of your videos there isn't one video with this type of blouse and we like very much to see it... Please...

Bye :-)

💗0
Hi Will definitely try and do some on screen gagging videos and will try and get a pocketed blouse video, didn't realise I hadn't done one.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob

Great site with many very fine photos and videos. Thanks for giving so much pleasure!

I would love to see your gorgeous models dressed in satin or silk blouses, dresses and skirts, worn over satin lingerie -- not only bound and gagged, but also having these fine garments cut or torn!

I know that silk and satin garments can be expensive, but if you give me the required sizes, I'm prepared to send wardrobe elements to you just for this purpose. I live in China, where I can buy beautiful silks and satins really cheaply direct from the factory!

Any other member who is interested to obtain such garments can leave a message for me here.

Vortag999

Login to reply