Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Picture size

💗0
Hi All

I wondered if anyone had and preferences about the size of the pictures on this site - they are much larger nowadays mainly because the quality of the camera I use is much better but sometimes I think they are maybe too big?

I would be interested in your opinions

Cheers

Bob

Re: Picture size

💗0
Hello Bob,
Greetings from Brussels,
I've been a fan of your site from day one. Especially since you started using big high quality photos, I keep renewing my membership. You are also one of the few sites who show big close-up shots of the gags. I hope you will continue with the big high quality photos.

💗0
Hi Bob!
I agree with Tom: please keep going on with the new high quality pics, they are awesome!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hello Bob
The size of your pphots is just right, not too big! I like the close-up shots of the gags too. Looking forward to seeing more of your excellent gags in future!

💗0
Put me down as another vote for the bigger pics.

💗0
I confirm: thay are too big. I have to scroll on my laptop to see it in parts. Much better the older format

💗0

Hi to all Bondage Bob members from Bhowani.

As Bound by Bhowani members will know, I normally use big pictures on my site, but reference Franc's comment, is he aware that he can adjust his PC or laptop picture viewing settings to automatically re-size pictures to his browser size, removing the need for scrolling?

Hope that's helpful

Bhowani

💗0
Thanks for the tip, bob. I'll try to change my computer's settings.

💗0
I think the size is just right particularly with the high quality - you can almost feel you are the room with the girls !!!

Cheers S

💗0
I like the size, but wish you had more close up shots of nylons, legs and heels. Great quality, wako.

💗0
Bob, the bigger the picture, the BETTER!

💗0
Hi

Will try and do more leg etc close ups - not really my thing so I tend to forget but I will do my best

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob:

So now that the size issue is pretty much resolved, when do you plan to start shooting in 3D? *g*

Excellent quality, gorgeous women, tight, neat ropework, and of course, the gags. Thanks for all you do!

-David

💗0
Hi david

Thanks for the compliments - 3d would be great wouldn't it!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply