Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Monica Harris

💗0
Hi Bob!
I've seen the preview for the upcoming set with Monica Harris: I think that she's really nice, but I don't remember the previews posted in the forum... Can you (re)post them?
And finally: when have you worked with her? Have you planned new sets with this girl?
Great work as always, thanks for all!
Cheers

maser71

P.S.: Of course, I'm also waiting for a new 2 models set... Any news?

Re: Monica Harris

💗0
Hi Maser

Monica is great, a stunning girl and to be honest the photos dont do her justice.

I worked with her before Christmas and it was a long shoot, one of the longest I have ever done, but with Christmas and all it looks like I forgot to post the preview of the sets - Sorry about that

Re working with her agaon, probably not Im afraid (in the near future anyway) not because we dont want to work together but because she is now an "in house" model with James Bertoni of Modelstied, which means she cant do the same style of work with anyone else - booooo!

I will try and get the previews up at the weekend

No two model sets planned in the future but I am sure i will arrange something soon

Cheers

Bob

Re: Monica Harris

💗0
Sorry to hear Monica is - ahem- tied to another site, but why not book her to do some 'just blouse' sets? Buttoned to the neck, of course!
Login to reply