Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Barefoot Bondage

💗0
Hello, new member here with a soapbox. I'd like to put in a word for more barefoot sets.

It seems to me, after going through the archives, that the older sets had a higher proportion of barefoot bondage. More precisely, there was a goodly proportion back in the beginning, then less and less, and finally a *little* bit more in the past several months. But I'd still like more, please :)

I'd particularly like to see Lexi in some barefoot sets. She did some very nice ones in the early days, but since then her sets have all been heels, boots, heels, high heels...

I'd also like to see some barefoot sets from models who haven't done them. There seems to be some models here who do a fair number of barefoot sets, and others who haven't done any. (I should note that I don't particularly want to see close-ups of the feet. Another of my quirks is that I like "long" shots that show the entire model more than close ups, and much more than "medium" shots that crop off parts of the model.)

And while I'm at it, how about some toe ties. And a pony.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Re: Barefoot Bondage

💗0
Hi

Not intentional I assure you, I do try and get a mix but dont always remember, feet are not really one of my "things" but I will try and remember going forward. We'll see about toe ties but what is "pony"?

Cheers for the comments

Bob

Re: Barefoot Bondage

💗0
The "pony" is a joke that fell flat. "As long as I'm wishing for things, I might as well wish for a pony, too."
Login to reply