Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

New idea for a plot

💗0
Hi Bob!
Here I am with a new idea for a future 2 models set (planned soon, I hope): please let me know what you think about it!

Two intruders
Two beautiful female intruders (of course wearing silk blouses) enter in the apartment of a dangerous male spy. They're searching some top secret documents, but suddenly they are both captured, tied and gagged by the man, returned at home before they've expected.
They struggle desperately to escape, inside a room, simply to save their life from the revenge of the spy. Girl 1 succeeds to get rid from the ropes. Girl 2 asks aid: "Please, help me to get free!"
Girl 1: "Sorry, but I must go! The man will arrive in few minutes!"
Girl 2: "F***ing bitch! I'll have my revenge on you, I swear!"
Girl 1"Oh, I don't think so, poor little girl! The man'll kill you very very soon! Bye bye!"
Girl 1 arrives at the door of the apartment, but the man captures the woman again and newly drags her in the room.
Girl 2 is happy: "Ah-ha! You are fu**ed up now, my dear!
The man understands the situation: "Well girls, I have a nice idea! This bitch (girl 1) has tried to betray you, dear girl 2. Well, I'll free you, so you can have your revenge. Here are the ropes: If you'll be good enough, I promise freedom for you! Come on, I want to see a great show!!!"
Girl 1 is tied and gagged by girl 2, who starts to touch her body everywhere, opening her blouse. Revenge is really sweet: a great show for the man (and for us)!!!

Well, here it is the new idea for a plot. Do you like it?
Please remember also my other plots:
1. The hitwoman and the police agent
2. Vampire and "Buffy"
3. The undercover agent
4. Two girls for a job
Of course, you know that I prefer BLOUSES LEFT OUT, so PLEASE use them for these plots. My favourites blouses are the ones in the picture below, especially the silver one (see the last Missey set), the brown one (see the last Lucy Zara-Frankie set) and the green one (Olivia in the collage).
Just one last request: do you have in mind the models for the new 2 models set? I think that Lucy Zara and Frankie are really a great team, but I'm dreaming about a Petra&Morrigan set!
Thank you for your work, Bob!
Cheers!

maser71

Re: New idea for a plot

💗0
Hi Maser and thanks

Boy you dont harf like making them complicated, not only two models but I would need someone else to take the photos, nice idea but not sure of the practicality of actually doing it

No two girl sets planned as yet

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Ah, ah! Sorry, but I don't want to complicate the plots too much: anyway, I think that your presence in this set isn't necessary for all the time. For example, you can show the 2 girls surprised by the male spy, looking scared in the camera, and then tied and gagged on the floor. The man can remain outside the pictures also in the second half of the plot.
Finally, the scenario isn't too different from the Bondage Devil set with 2 girls (Tammy and Jasmine), do you remember?
Thanks for your reply and keep up your great work!
Cheers!

maser71

💗0
Hi

I had someone else taking the photos in that set :)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
You mentioned the bondage devil set with Tammy and Jasmine

Is this still on the website - I cannot see it

As you can tell I am a tammy fan - Bob is there video coming with Tammy from the new pictures just put up on the website

Thanks

💗0
Hi Steve

It was released 10th to 13th July 2006 if you choose Tammys name from the dropdown on the home page the sets are in there

Re video of the latest set, I am afraid not, that was the last set of the day and we only just squeezed it in but I have more of Tammy to come with video

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Here it is another suggestion for a 2 models set (?)... have you ever seen "The Mask" with Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz? Well, my plot is inspired by that movie (nothing special, anyway) and titled...

The BD Mask
Two women enter in a house (both wearing silk/satin blouses, of course!): the first is a top manager, the second is her poor secretary/assistant. Poor, 'cause her boss humiliates her every day, in many different ways...
Boss: "We must sell this house, but we can't find a buyer... there's a stupid legend about an evil force that lives here... Come on, go downstairs and then tell me if it's all OK!"
Secretary: "Downstairs? But it can be dangerous!"
Boss (grabbing the secretary's blouse): "No problem, for me... And you... do you STILL want this job?"
The secreatary goes downstairs and she finds... nothing! Nothing, apart for a strange red mask: the Bondage Devil mask! She wears it, and... FLASH!!!! She is totally changed: red silk/satin blouse, tight black leather pants (or mini skirt), black boots, black leather gloves... The BD outfit!
She goes upstairs for the long awaited revenge: the boss screams desperately and tries to escape, but after a short catfight the female BD captures her, who is tied and gagged very soon. The female BD then plays with her beautiful body, opens her blouse, etc.
Later, the secretary decides to leave the house and her boss, still tied on the floor: without the mask, now she's the same old woman again. When she's going to open the door, she hears a strange noise at her back... Yes, the real BD is here and wants a revenge too: no one can use his mask in this way! The end of the story is obvious: the BD captures the secretary, who is tied and gagged like her boss!

OK Bob, let me know what you think with a reply to this post... Do you like the idea? Any possibility to see a set inspired by this plot or by the others that I've suggested recently? Finally, PLEASE use blouses left out (you can see my favourites below) ESPECIALLY in the upcoming 2 models sets!
Thanks for the attention...
Cheers!

maser71

💗0
Hi Masser,

Another good idea thanks will se about doing something like the next two girl shoot I do

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Any news about new 2 models sets?
Have you planned something for my plots?
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

No news at the moment

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply