Abigail Toyne shoot no 2

💗0
Sample Pics from my shoot with Abigail

Re: Abigail Toyne shoot no 2

💗0
last couple

💗0
WOW! Buttoned-up!!!!! Abigail has buttoned to the neck on a couple of Bhowani sets so it's a good omen for her work with you, Bob. It's such an erotic look, and the perfect complement to some tight bindings!

Love the look of that first blouse pictured here, the greeny yellow satin... can we see more of this blouse please?

Can't wait for more buttoned up stuff.

Cheers
Com_1

Buttoned to the neck

💗0
What is it about this look that people like and why in particular bondage enthusiats? I am not critiscing...I love the look! Just curious that it seems to be amongst bondage lovers only!
Any thoughts?

💗0
m buttoned up at the top button... i think the thing is the buttoned collar adds a bit to the restraint. anyone who has tried it can tell you it is a bit tight, uncomfy.. just like bondage. Plus, when one sees a lady in public with her collar buttoned, you know she has a choice to do this. She could have left the top button open, but she chose to button it... Comfy being uncomfy... some are kinky, others like the look... anyhow it is an interesting though....

💗0
Mmmmmm well I have really come to this and bhowani's sites through an interest in modern and 70s/80s vintage blouses rather than bondage as such. I'd never dream of joining a nude bondage site for instance, and bondage in lingerie or dresses doesn't appeal either, unless the dress resembles a shirt style. Bob and Bhowani do the only blouse bondage sites on the web as far as I know and so there are always plenty of satin and vintage blouses with big collars and full sleeves to admire. As a development of my blouse interest I love the fully-buttoned-up look, perhaps because of the fact it leaves much more to the imagination that having the girl's tits hanging out... and the imagination is always the most erotic zone! The mlld restraint the buttoned up look implies is also part of the mystery, but I think with me it's the way the buttoned collars lie against the collar bones that I love, it's also the severity/elegance of the look.

Com_1

💗0

I think the buttoned collar implies sophistication. I notice a number of ladies, young & old that button up. Back in high school we had the girls that buttoned up and those that did'nt. It's amazing that the cuties were the ones that did button. To each their own, but I like the buttoned up look.

💗0
Mmmmmm! When and where were you in school, Thumper? UK or US? Somewhere else? 70s, 80s or 90s? ;-)

💗0
yes i agree in the 70s when i attended school the girls and teachers wore these beautiful full sleeved blouses in satin long cuffs and collars too.im so glad to have grown in these days at the peak of this style,but here i think the models should wear more lingerie and bras under there blouses this is something else i remember those full slips they wore under there blouses and skirts :o) i hope bob will think about doing it some in the future,

💗0
hey bob are these pictures a continuation of the past sets,you have more of the gold blouse that havent been posted? just curious thanks hj

💗0
US, Graduated 1972!

💗0
Hi Hj

No more of the Abigail set thouigh a blouse only vid

Cheers

Bob

💗0
This photo set is fantastic, especially the yellow satin blouse, the seventies style with the big billow sleeves is great for satin as it shows the gloss better even more when bulging through the bonds. This set would be even better teamed with a satin pleated skirt possibly in the same colour.

💗0
tis is an awesome group BOB! glad abby finally buttoned her collar.. they all look great!
Sev

💗0
when will you shoot Abigail ???

💗0
Hi

I can see who your favourites are - Abigail is definitely on my to shoot again list not estimated date yet but hopefully not too long

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hi bob, hey how about a chair tie with abigail in that pink blouse buttoned all the way up,love to see that, maybe with her arms tied in front? love to see her wear it and buttoned up , hj :o)
Login to reply