Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Who to work with?

💗0
Hi All

Just wondering which models would be on your wish list to get the Bob treatment in 2008, not just existing Bob models but any you think would look great in blouses and bondage (though I cant promise anything)

Cheers

Bob

Re: Who to work with?

💗0
Monica Harris
Katarina
Olivia
Monica Harris
Taylor
Olivia
Monica Harris
Jasmine Sinclair
Olivia
Monica Harris
Lana Cox
Olivia
Monica Harris
Tammy
Olivia

And on and on... :-)

💗0
Lisa Snowdon, Kate Bush, Weathergirl Isobel Lang, the redhead who works at the local Sainsbury's....

💗0
Hi Bob!
Here are my choices for "New" models:
Belle
Debbie Turpin
Fi Stevens
Paige Robbins

And then the Classics:
Frankie
Hannah
Jasmine Sinclair
Olivia
Katarina
Lana Cox
Lucy Zara
Michelle Morgan
Morrigan
Petra Morgan
Taylor

Ah, please more and more new 2 models sets in 2008!!!
Merry Christmas to you, Bob, and to all the site members!!!

maser71

💗0
my choices for more shoots would be:
avalon
tammy
morrigan
lexi

as for new models how about lolly badcock or teresa scott?

anyways keep up the good work

💗0
I cannot believe no-one has put Jessica on their list!!!! So for the record:
JESSICA
KENDRA
JESSICA
CATE
JESSICA
JASMINE DE LAUNEY
JESSICA
PETRA MORGAN
JESSICA
MONICA HARRIS(a lovely Geordie lass!)
Oh....and Jessica.
If there could be some 2 girl sets with Jessica and some more white shirt and tie sets with Jessica I would be truly happy.

💗0
Who cares which models? They are all STUNNING! my only wish would be plenty of 'Just blouse' full sleeve 70's style buttoned to the neck.

Happy Christmas, Bob
Com_1

💗0
Hi guys, good to get your feedback

Blackbelt: am I getting a bit of a Monica Harris and Olivia vibe :-) youll be pleased to hear I still have several sets from both those lovely ladies and would be very happy to work with both in 2008

Dave: I wish! lol

Maser: Probably wont work with Belle I am afraid as you are a member of RE (seen you on the forum) you'll know why and Hywel is a friend of mine, Debbie and Fi are on my to work with list but unfortunately whilst Paige Robins looks great in bondage she wont do gags :-(

tc: Tammy Morrigan and Lexi most definitely not sure about Avalon I haven't heard from her in a long time. I have contacted Lolly and am waiting to hear back and have often thoyght about Terresa Scott but do you know how much she charges OMG!

TC_Mag: absolutely Jessica, she is a mainstay of the site, I dont think I have done an upload since starting without a Jessica set in. Kendra yep if she comes back to the UK, Kate and Jasmine De Launay defintely, Petra seems to have disappeared into mainland Europe but if I can get her in the blouses and bondage again I certainly will.

Com: Thanks on behalf of my wonderful models and request noted.

Its really cool that whilst I gave you the scope, most of your selections are the fantastic girls already gracing these pages. Thanks

Any more for anymore?

Cheers

Bob

💗0
To add to my earlier post, I never get tired of Taylor, Katarina, or Linda Murray. Not sure if Taylor or Linda are still around but I wouldn't mind seeing either one bound in bare legs/closed pumps.

Oh, and I almost forgot...how about some Monica Harris or Olivia? :-)

~Blackbelt

💗0
Ariel, Ariel, and Ariel.

💗0
Hi Blackbelt

LoL I dont think Linda Murray is still around but Taylor is and on my to work with list

Hi 240zracer
Working with Ariel soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Cory Lane

💗0
Hi Zen

Oh how I wish! If I ever get the chance you can be assured I will work with her

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Samantha Buxton

💗0
Marvel Girl would be one, Vivian Irene Pierce would be another....

💗0
Hi Muskrat

I have written to Sanmantha Buxton but yet to received a reply

Hi Griffin

I missed the chance to work with VIP a few years ago - I was anoyed as being in the UK I ratrely get to work with US models - mind you the UK ones are great. Marvel girl looks to be a rising star good choice

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Samantha Janus?? Amanda Holden??? yeah, my wish list! Just wanna see them in the blouses if I'm honest.

💗0
Hi

More good choices - i still remember an episide og "Pie in the Sky" with Samantha Janus in a great blouse - was only one episode though

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply