Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Tammy and Katie Set

💗0
Hi all

As per my update on Monday I would like some feedback opn the Tammy and Katie set that I am posting this week. Not an excuse to ask for compliments I just want to understand what it is you like about the site and quite literally if this set is too risque for the theme of the site. Obviously in asking it shows it has occured to me.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Bob

Re: Tammy and Katie Set

💗0
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is so far I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work

💗0
Hi Bob,
Great set, not too risque, just right. My own preference would be to have more silk scarves included, as my comments re Jasmine and the Headscarf. Particularly liked Razzle's ideas there.
Keep this wonderful site going Bob, love it !!

💗0
Love the set, Bob. Tammy is a sexy girl and it comes over nicely in the pictures. As you know there are a few fairly risque galleries of mine to be posted, but they are nice, on-theme pictures and the members will soon tell us if we've gone too far.

Bhowani

💗0
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Love it! Beautiful girls and I love the satin chemise. Would have loved to have see panties on and then removed. Love the expressions. How about more teddies and garter belts with silk stockings...
After this set I know why I am a member....
Robert

💗0
Good, very good work, Bob. We like it and we also like bandana's gag.
Please buttoned pockets :-)
And a lot of sets like this... Two girls are better than one :-)

💗0
Bob, this set is beautifully done; just enough suggestive contact and good use of the chemise gradually uncovering Tammy. She is absolutely the sexiest girl I've seen on this site or any other. The expressions of her eyes say a lot. And, that blonde hair- wow!

I also like Katie's gentle but firm and insistent handling of Tammy- really a turn on! I don't think it is too risque. My vote- silk scarves are more sexy than those cotton bandanas and would compliment the chemise.

You have done an extradordinary job with this set, Bob. I was sorry to come to the end! Thanks- this set alone worth the 90 day cost!

💗0
Congrats, an extremely hot set! Tammy is a beautiful girl and she looks astounding in that satin nightie. Definitely not too risque for my tastes.

I would have liked to see Tammy from different angles though - from her side, back and so on, to get a good look of the whole tie-up. Some close-ups would have been nice too. But that?s just some minor niggles; keep up the good work! And make sure you keep that nightie busy, I would love to see different models wearing it.

💗0
One word... More. Ok so it was more like 3 words or 11... You get the point. Tammy is beautiful and Katie is hot... I am a big Tammy fan and would love to see more... Maybe Tammy gets her revenge... Hint Hint...
Login to reply