Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

UK Photographer needed

💗0
Hi there
and Hi Bob hope you dont mind me posting in this room. Bob even you may be able to help.
As you know I run www.capturedbeauty.com which is a very busy business.

I am looking for an independant photographer who would be happy to sale me photos of models in bondage, maybe on a regular basis but allow the www.capturedbeauty.com logo to be at the bottom of the photo.

I work with many models here in the Southwest but getting to ones further away can be a nightmare and also a very time consuming business what with arranging times transport etc.

So by me buying in the photos I am featuring more models. Maybe the person who becomes a regular supplier could act as a secondry photographer supplying photos to www.capturedbeauty.com on a regular basis.

rates being negotiable of course.

www.capturedbeauty.com is moving up very quickly. Our style is girls aged 18-28 tied up in fantasy story line scenarios or just elegant shoots. All of our existing models are very girl next door looking so that would be the sort of images we would wish to buy in.

So again if there is any body out there interested please let me know in here or at capturedbeauty.com. I am looking for someone with good back ground, good knowledge and tidy rope styles (no crap bits of string haha) good images and good looking models of course.

So if you would like to become our supplyer or secondry photogrpaher please let me know.

Thanks BOb hope this is ok to put in your forum.

dannyPW

Re: UK Photographer needed

💗0
Hi Danny

A bit cheeky really but it made me laugh quite how many times you mentioned your sites URL and quite a cunning way of plugging your site so I will let you get away with it

Cheers

Bob

💗0
THanks Bob

But seriously I will reply to you without mentioning my site.

I am genuinly looking for a supplier independant or secondry photographer to take pictures for our site.
There are so many stunning girls that work in the industry, but you know what it is like trying to arrange transport, car, rail even plane sometime!

I am looking for a good independant photgrapher, or model/s who would be happy for me to buy in bondage photos and use them with our address at the bottom.

Kind of working in partnership!

Oh and I will plug a url www.bondagebob.net is what UK bondage is all about!!!

You interested Bob?

Danny

💗0
Hi Danny

Cool offer - I would love to take you up on that myself but just dont have the time

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply