Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Tammy: 70s silk

💗0
Hey Bob!

I thought the recent sets of Tammy in the 70s silk roundcollared blouse were beyond belief, I just LOVED the fact she butoned up for you and the way she had her hair pinned up really showed off the blouse collar to perfection. So often when a chick wears a hot 70s blouse, whether or not she buttons to the neck, both you and Bhowani have permitted her hair to fall over her shoulders, and this completely obscures the collars, so much so that in many cases you can hardly tell if it's a round collared or pointy collar blouse. So full marks and then some, for Tammy pinning her hair up, whoever's idea it was. As I said in the comments, I think this is one if not the most outstanding sets you have ever posted and for sure, it's a set I will return to use again and again.

My question is.... when's the video available? GOD that will be sooo f*ckin HOT!

Cheers
Comanchero_1

Re: Tammy: 70s silk

💗0
Hi

Glad you like that set I was really pleased with it and have to admit It never occured to me re hair up and the collar - I have to admit (as is probably obvious) I am a hair down kinda guy but wil bear this in mind in the future

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob, well I like hair down too, but there's nothing like seeing the collar in full unobscured detail, so any opportunity to throw the hair back over the back of the shoulders would be appreciated, especially when the model buttons her blouse to the neck.

You didn't mention when you would be posting the video? (You HAVE shot a video, haven't you Bob?!?!?!?!?!?)

Com_1

💗0
Hi

Sorry I didn't reply to that did I - yep I have a video, fully processed and ready to release - I will set a release date today for the not too distant future

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks for scheduling this video for early availability, Bob.

A weekend of relentless winking is anticipated after downloading that one!
Login to reply