💗0
More

Re: Frankie and Lucy Zara March 08

💗0
Last few, Cheers
Bob

💗0
Stunning! Love the tonguing of the ballgag. But it doesn't look as if they buttoned to the neck?!?! I gotta urge u to try to shoot some of that look at each and every shoot, U gotta keep me and Sev happy!

Cheers
Com_1

💗0
Looks like a great set!! Keep the OTM gags coming!!

Thanks

💗0
Hi ab and thanks

Hi Com_1 - I know I do try and remember you will be pleased to hear I did a buttoned up set in my last shoot - preview pics to be posted today or tomorrow

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Great work, Bob! I like especially the first set (female BD plot, I guess)! Thanx also for the green silk blouse left out... Hope to see this set very very soon! Cheers!

maser71

💗0
I can't find any of those full size pictures anywhere. I REALLY want to see them.

💗0
Hi Masser

Yep Bondage devil set just processed and its a biggie

Hi Larry

thanks for your post - these are previews of the shoot and so far only 1 set has been/is being posted - the second lot of preview pics above are up now and next week

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks, Bob. I'm REALLY looking forward to see full pics of Lucy in green! She looks much better as a brunette.

💗0
Hi Bob!
Have you planned a release date for the new Lucy Zara & Frankie set with Bondage Devil? I'm really counting the days...
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

15th July -probably further way than you would like but will be upon us sooner than you think - is it me or is time going buy very quickly!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
I've seen the first preview and I'm a bit disappointed for one thing... Why that f*****g belt with the green silk blouse of Lucy? Hope that (at least) the red silk blouse of Frankie is REALLY left out!!!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

I didn't think that would be an issue as it is still left out but the blouse was like a tent on Lucy and she wasn't comfortable wearing it like that

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I REALLY REALLY can't wait!

💗0
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! ALSO THE RED BLOUSE WITH THE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't think that the red blouse was too big (like a tent, as you said about the green blouse) for Frankie...
The disappointment is really too great!!!! For my tastes, a great plot that I can't really appreciate, even if the models are great as always...

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

Sorry, since the blouses are left out I didn't realise the belt would be an issue

Cheers

Bob

💗0
cool job on this set with the female devil.... i had to chuckle... great idea!

keep up the good work!
Sev

💗0
Thanks to you, the wait is over!!! I wish that Lucy would look at the camera in the separate set. Anyway you are TRULY the best!

💗0
Hi Guys

The idea was Maser's I cant take credit for that

Thanks, as this set was part of the storyline I didn't really want Lucy to look at the camera I tend to try and avoid that for storylines to give the impression of voyer rather than participant

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hey hey bob

waited years to see a set like this the belts add class oh man darn magic job so so sorry it upset one of your other members not lol

short skirt and thigh boots if you ever get a girl in a belted shirt again please please blinding job well done

cheers boundwarrior

💗0
Hi Bob, I'm Bond (ex camiciadiseta), I'm very happy to see and download the set with green silk blouse. You are the best.

I'm also taking new shots because I want to return with a new website... ;) But your blouses with buttoned pockets are very good!!! ;)

💗0
Hi

Glad you like it and good luck with your own website

Cheers

Bob

💗0
This is to Bond only.

I'm really looking foward to see your new website. I also LOVE to see women in silk blouses and shirts with buttoned pockets, especially in the breeze!

💗0
Thank Larry, I hope to return asap, but for the moment I think Bob is the best bondage and silk blouses website on the net ;) And I thanks Bob for his work.

Bond ex camiciadiseta

💗0
Thanks

Bob
Login to reply