Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Fetishcon ideas

💗0
Hi All

Hope you are enjoying thes sets up at the moment and thanks for the comments you post its always interesting to read them

Now to the reason for this post - I am going to the fetishcon this year after an absence of 3 years and wondered if any of you had opinions on who you would like me to work with? I have already organised a shoot with Tomiko and in process with Kimberly Marvel and have tought on who else but wanted to get your ideas. check out www.fetishcon.com and go on the whos appearing and attending models page.

Cant guarantee anything but all ideas welcome

Cheers

Bob

Re: Fetishcon ideas

💗0
hi bob any chance of tomiko modeling the pink blouse?? how about akira do you still see her, she looks very flexable and seems ropes get tight with her sets petra is also a doll , just a thought :o) hope you have a shoot coming soon hj

💗0
Please always with satin blouse butonned, and ball gag of course.

💗0
i think a little of both is fine, its nice to see an open collar too.

💗0
If you get a chance try for a shoot with Sue Diamond and Jamie Lynn, they would both be perfect for your site. They both would look great in uniform of some sort and tight cleave gags

💗0
Hi HJ

Not sure I want to bring your blouse to the states would be mortified if the luggage got lost or something - Akira is in the states so I may work with her at the con if she can fit me in

Hi nonohe - Ok will remember

Hi Paul - not sure if they are going to the fetishcon but will look out for them

Cheers

Bob

💗0
no problem bob ,,, i hate to loose the pink one too ,and the set coming up with savanna is gonna knock some guys, out i think it was done very well,that pink would also look good buttoned up and i know some fans here will love to see that, hj
Login to reply