Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob
Page: 1 2 >

Comments! Requests! or just rant:)

💗0
Hi all, wow beaten to the punch with the forum, just to let you all know that this is your soapbox, say what you want good or bad (just not offensive) got something you really want to see just lay it on me, I do try to do members requests, they may be a bit slow in coming but I try my best.

Cheers

Bob

Re: Comments! Requests! or just rant:)

💗0
Hi, Bob!
Well, I have two request:
1. In your older sets i have found some sets with models wearing satin blouse OUT of pants or skirts (a style that i prefer, with blouses): for example, "Red satin", "First time" and "Hogtied" with Angelica, "Keep them crossed" with Jessica and the first part of "Census taker" with Morrigan. I hope that in the future I'll see again photos with blouses weared in this way... please!!!
2. I really love the sets with bondage between two models, for example "The Hotel robbery" with Kelly and Kasey or "The census taker" with Morrigan and Missey. Please... realize other sets in this way in the future!

Congratulations for your site!
Bye!!!

sergiob

💗0
Hi Sergiob
Blouses tucked in or left out? Thats one of those questions but you will be pleased to hear I just did a "blouse out" set with Luxi and will certainly look at doing some more.
Two model sets, oh yes more to come! Got at least one shoot planned - just a case of getting the models together.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob,

I'd like to see tammy tied up wearing a UK school uniform, (long sleeved white blouse and tie, it must be popular in the UK!) and in a metropolitan WPC uniform. blouse and chequered cravat (my friends and I think this is really sexy!) Also stewardesses are cool (but not the BA frumpy type!)

I like to see the rope around her body, so if you are going to hogtie her, let us have a look first! I'd like to see a bitof a kidnapping situation, on screen tieing, forceful (but not violent)

Thought I was the only one to like this sort of stuff until I discovered BB long may you reign supreme!

D

*Used to be westone175@hotmail.com but microsoft decided that I wasn't using it enough and cancelled my account, see above

💗0
Hi Bob,

I'd like to see tammy tied up wearing a UK school uniform, (long sleeved white blouse and tie, it must be popular in the UK!) and in a metropolitan WPC uniform. blouse and chequered cravat (my friends and I think this is really sexy!) Also stewardesses are cool (but not the BA frumpy type!)

I like to see the rope around her body, so if you are going to hogtie her, let us have a look first! I'd like to see a bitof a kidnapping situation, on screen tieing, forceful (but not violent)

Thought I was the only one to like this sort of stuff until I discovered BB long may you reign supreme!

D

*Used to be westone175@hotmail.com but microsoft decided that I wasn't using it enough and cancelled my account, see above

💗0
Hi Dave
Not too sure about the school uniform thing, just something I have been avoiding a little. However if I can source a policewomans uniform no problem with that or with the stewardess. Will do with the body rope too.

Its amazing isn't it when you discover other people share your "thing" know thats how felt when I started this all.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Only a advise for you, Bob. We think that your web-site is very good because is different of the others.
It have good photos about beautifull women in bondage wearing good dresses: blouses, pants, and other... So, don't change your philosophy and don't miss your way with other styles as leather, nudity, or other... You are original for your "signature"....

Lisa & Bond

(put a lot of blouses with pockets closed by buttons) :-)))

💗0
I totally agree with Lisa & Bond! Guys, you read in my head!
Bye, Bob, and good work...

sergiob

💗0
Ehi Sergio, thanks for your answer. Contact us at our email...

Lisa & Bond

💗0
Thanks and don't worry, I may occasionally try other things but the core of the site will always be blouses dresses etc, its what I like and its cool that others like it to.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Good, good blouse section. we like very much the red silk blouse... We like the festish idea and don't see the bondage... Good... Very good. Compliment Bob and we hope to see other galleryes like this.

Lisa & Bond

💗0
Bob, good work with only blouses galleries... Put others gallery... There are very beautifull.

do you have photos of Kat and Lana (without bondage) with red and green silk blouse? I like green blouse that I had see only in that gallery with Kat and Lana.

Bye

💗0
Hi, dont think I have will see about getting some done.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Bob,
Was hoping for more sexy lingerie showing under the satin blouses. As the satin blouses open open, the lace and satin bras show through. Also more bondage with silk slips, chemises, garter belts and teddies. Something like where Bondage Bob meets Victorias Secret.
I love your stuff.
Thanks,
Robert

💗0
Hi Robert, more slips definitely on the way just done two shoots each with slip sets and will see about the lingerie stuff too.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi Bob, only one question: have you read our e-mail for the contribution?

Bye, Lisa & Bond

💗0
Hi Lisa and Bond
Yes I have and thats fine, haven't had time to respond, sorry about that.
Bob

💗0
Sorry Bob, but we haven't understand the answer. Do you give us the permission? or not? If you give us the permission we will update it... :-)

Lisa & Bond

💗0
Wanted to say I love your site, it's one of the few I have bought a membershit too, because I figured out it would be cheaper than all the tokens I would have to spend to get everything I like.

I am particularly fond of silk blouses with leather skirts (blouse tucked in). I like having multiple women in a scene, it makes me imagine the lucky buy who got to tie them all up.

I must admit I am in favor of school uniform bondage. There's the kidnapping scenarion, the friends playing around scenario, the detention scenario (what an excuese for multiple girls right there, perhaps one in a jacket, one without jacket, one qith glasses (though I usually don't like glasses) etc).

One other thing I don't see enough of is girls in sports uniforms. I'm especially thinking of those satin soccer jerseys and shorts with the knee high socks. Imagine especially the long-sleeved goalie's jersey, wrapped in white rope, the girl gaggged, missing the big game after being tied up by the substitute, then getting free and exacting revenge. The the coach finds them and ties them both up back-to-back.

Just a thought.

Z

💗0
Cheers Z, some interesting ideas there.
Bob

💗0
Every once in awhile, you will open the buttons on the satin blouses and reveal the bras or breasts. You should definetloy do that more. In fact you should do it all the time. Do some of the models allow it and other do not?
Otherwise, love the site.

💗0
Hi Robert
Strange I was just doing a shoot with Lexi and it made me think about the "breasts out" issue. I am never too sure what members want on this front, I like to see breasts etc. and would like some feed back.
It is true though that some models dont do nude or even topless, others I have never had that arrangement with so we just tend to continue on the same.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi Bob,
Re: the "breasts out" issue, I also love to see models who are braless, starting with the blouse fully buttoned and then opened gradually, but always remaining tucked into the skirt until her beasts are fully exposed, framed by the open blouse - thanks for the new Lexi set, a perfect example, SUPERB work!

Regards,
Hans

💗0
Hi Bob

Personally, I prefer to see the models keep their breasts inside their blouses.

There are dozens of other websites featuring full or partial nudity but I have always prefered yours as the models stayed fully clothed.

For me, nothing is sexier than a model tied up wearing a fully done up satin blouse tucked into a skirt.

Just my two cents worth....

hartigan

💗0
Hi Bob,

I think your site is number one for scarf gagged bondage with satin blouses. Keep up the great work! I just love the knotted scarf gags you use, would like to see more scarf blindfolds with them. Did you make a movie with the latest Lana set, scarf tied, if not you should? Would love to see a blindfold added to that! Cheers to you!

JT

💗0
Hi JT, thanks and glad you enjoy the site, keep tryig to remember to do blindfolds but I am seriously into seeing the girls eyes- will certainly do my utmost to remember and do a few.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
More of Rachel, please! In satin! I love her sultry looks...

💗0
Hi

Not too sure when I will work with Rachel again or if as last time she said she was n the brink of retiring. But will let you know.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob,
I would love to see more satin blouses unbuttoned showing sexy bras and camisoles. Slowly the models reveal slightly more and more....
Thanks,
Robert

💗0
Hi Robert

Got a shoot tomorrw in which I was planning on doing something similar, will have to see what the model brings underwear wise but fingers crossed!

Cheers

Bob
Page: 1 2 >
Login to reply