Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Who would you like to tie?

💗0
Hi All, nicking this question from Hywel at Restrained Elegance so if you are reading this Hywel hope you dont mind.

The question is a simple one, if you could bind and gag any celebrity who would it be? I have so many thats its difficult to list them but top of that list would be:

Emma Jesson
Joanne Malin
LLewela Bailey
three presenters from my local news team and
Angelina Jolie, those lips just cry out for a gag!

Any other ideas?
Cheers

Bob

Re: Who would you like to tie?

💗0
Meg Ryan...Nichole Kiddman....Brittny Spears....the red-head from "Buffy"....Angelina Jolie....Lita Ford(15 yrs ago)....Christina Applegate...Brook Burke....and a girl I know and a local news anchor. This list is a tad long so I'll end it here. Sorry if I miss-spelled any names.

💗0
Hi Bob

I agree with you about the newsreaders. I know one of those three personally, and I can't tell you how often I've wanted to get her in ropes and a gag!!
Add Rachel Stevens, Amanda Holden, and Samantha Janus to the list!
I always think Tammy has a Rachel Stevens look about her. Maybe that's why I enjoy tying her up so much!

Bhowani

💗0
..........oh and Kate Beckinsale

Bhowani

💗0
....oh yes, and there's a receptionist at my dentist's surgery who's a bit like Kylie Minogue but sexier.

💗0
Katie Holmes.....

💗0
Amanda Holden, Liz Hurley, Holly Valance, definitely Rachel Stevens and Anna Kournikova
Login to reply