Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Here for the outfits or the bondage? Or both?

💗0
Simply curious as I tend to see as many comments regarding the blouses as the ties.

Personally? I'm just here to see the lovely models (especially Missey) wearing those lovely silk/satin blouses, tight skirts, stockings, and heels.

In fact, as much as I love this site, I'd really love to see a bit more posing before the bondage begins in your photosets, Bob. Some of the ladies have tremendous figures, which are hard to notice if they're seated and quickly hogtied.

Just an opinion of course, but I think having the models tease the camera a bit more before getting tied could only enhance their femininity before showing how vulnerable they are once bound.

Thoughts/opnions/reasons for joining from anyone else?

Re: Here for the outfits or the bondage? Or both?

💗0
Harlock,

I am in agreement with you. The fact that Bob has gone to so much trouble (and expense) to get some of the TOP models around and paid attention to their dress makes his sets exceptional.

I too would like to see more pictures of the models posing before they are tied up.

I do like seeing the models tied in different positions. And, I especially like the sets where the model starts off all buttoned-up and then gets unbuttoned as the set progresses.

*Additionally, I would like to see a series of pictures where the blouse is unbuttoned one button at a time. I think this would add to the intrigue.*

On the rare sets where we see the model wear a man's tie, I think it would be cool if it were stripped of her and used, eventually, as the gag.

On a final note, unlike another member, I prefer to see the blouses tucked in (as is the case for most of the sets). Having the blouse untucked may be the style of the day, however, we don't get to enjoy the fact that Bob has managed to get models with beautiful faces AND beautiful bodies the same way we do when the blouse is tucked IN!

💗0
Love the satin blouses AND the bondage. Would like to see some coarser rope used, as the contrast between the sensuous softness of the silk and the harsh bonds creates a wonderful erotic tension. Also would like to see more models with head bent forward and blouse collar pulled back to expose the nape.

💗0
OZ, I'm with you on the blouses being tucked in.

Much, much sexier.

💗0
Hi, I'm in total agreement with you about the how nice it is when the models pose a bit or " tease pose " before " getting down to it ". A good example as per my two recent posts ref ARIEL's Aug 08 Photo Sets ( " Long skirt " ) and Irnya's ( sorry if I misspelt that ) older set ( long pink asian silk type skirt ). In particular ARIEL's really " hit me " as she smiles and flirts with the camera ( nothing against Irnya as her's is a nice side on look with her legs crossed but Ariel's is more direct ). Yes a few more shots, say about 5 x Intro - Tease shots would be nice - they can even be similar to some of the bondage shots - such as ARIEL where later she has her feet and legs up in the air resting on the couch arm / or head of the couch ( struggling !!! ) - that would make a nice " tease " photo untied at the beginning; etc. Anyway all the best ( and yes I think the Blouses look better tucked in too - it shows off the ladies figure better I think ). Regards and all the best.

💗0
its nice to see the models in there silky blouses and looking so good in skirts,, than to be tied in what ever plot bob will plan for the shoot,,but this is a bondage site so more bondage than non is expected,but bob does do blouse sets there are plenty of them in the site , in the past couple years ive noticed he either starts a set with non bondage or ends it this way, i love this site im in here everyday :o)

💗0
That's a nice picture of ' Missey ' I believe ? I haven't seen that photo yet - but it's nice. Regards.

💗0
Can you tell me where this photo / Photo Set is on the Site - I've never seen it before ( or I've missed it ). Thanks and Regards.

💗0
im sure bob will release this set in the future,i only hope he doesnt get mad i posted it here , :o)
Login to reply