Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Monica Harris

💗0
I can't wait to see the latest pics on "Monica Harris Having a ball"!

Re: Monica Harris

💗0
That makes two of us!!!! I love all of Bob's galleries featuring women tied in bare legs/pumps...but especially Monica!

I also like sets where the rope is more frantically and casually wound - it looks more realistic than the perfectly straight ropework. I also like all of the sets that depict a kidnapper in them too, like the Bondage Devil or other masked intruders. I would like to see a closeup of the bound ankles every now and then - perhaps one or two in each set.

~Blackbelt

💗0
Hi Guys

I am sure that set wont disappont, Monica is gorgeous out of bondage and even better once i have my ropes on her.

Will see what I can do ablut the bound ankles - its not really my thing but I always try and accomodate members

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Considering the wait, which was finally over, I can't thank you enough!!!

💗0
Love her blouse in that set, good baggy early 90s style,..... mmmmmmmmm they used to button to the neck in those days, you know...

💗0
Comanchero_1, I could NOT agree more! I will NEVER say no to the females in the early 90s style! When I was in high school in 1992, I could NEVER forget about the girl next to me in a classroom saying that she loved wearing huge shirts!

💗0
Hi

I know they used to button to the neck - very remis of me - I love them too

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply