Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Multi-girl tie ups

💗0
Hi,
Great work with the site. I'm especially a fan of two girl tie ups, where one ties up the other then ends up bound and gagged next to her victim. I especially love the idea of them wearing sexy silk evening dresses or maybe a silk nightie and robe... Was wondering if you might be able to do something like this in the future? I also love a bit of girl on girl teasing too, so any opportunities for this would be awesome...
many thanks, keep up the good work, all the best for Christmas and 2009...

Re: Multi-girl tie ups

💗0
yes multi girl tie up are great i agree too.... hope bob will do some soon , what ya think bob?? :o)

💗0
mmmmmmmmm nice, the girls look great in those very sexy blouses.... did u do a 'before' pic?

💗0
Yeah I think it seems to be a firm fave...
Nice pic btw, where did it come from?

💗0
Hi

Sure when I get the chance, I have to admit though I prefer to see girl tying girl rather than multi ties

Cheers

Bob

💗0
yea your right bob, it is very sexy to see a girl tie a girl :o) , but with the beautiful models you have i dont think you can really do anything wrong here its all so good :o) this site has the most bondage styles i love , not many sites can do that, bowani comes close but he uses that same white cotton blouse tooo much ,lol sorry just my opinion , thanks for all youve done and will do in the future your friend hj

💗0
I love seeing a girl tying a girl too, especially when the tables are turned when she gets tied next to her captive....
Login to reply