Cheers

Bob
Olivia Jan 09 14-olivia-jan-09.jpg
Olivia Jan 09 15-olivia-jan-09.jpg
Olivia Jan 09 16-olivia-jan-09.jpg
Olivia Jan 09 17-olivia-jan-09.jpg

Re: Olivia Jan 09

💗0
nice work! love to have seen her buttoned up.. but it appears Olivia is not too keen on this look ;)

take care,
Sev

💗0
Now you mention it, Sev, I dont think I've ever seen her posing buttoned up. What a pity for such a very sexy girl!

maybe Bob should just reach in there and do it for her when she's all tied up tight! Great idea for a vid clip, eh?

Com_1

💗0
She does wear a gag well though!

💗0
You are right, how remis of me - I meant to ask her to button up the orange blouse but we were in such a rush at the end I forgot - sorry guys my memory sucks sometimes

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Forgot? jeesus, I'd be doing it the other way round - ensuring the model buttoned her blouse FIRST, then I'd forget to tie her up! No, seriously, Bob, that's a great idea I've just had by accident. Imagine a hot model, tied up and helpless, struggling, with the first few buttons of her blouse hanging open... then you walk into the vid shoot and reach to her throat... take the collar tips between your fingers, pull them together ... (she can't stop you!) and button her up, smoothing down the long collar tips over her collarbones... and then the collarline tightens as she draws her head back... mmmmmmmmm wanking heaven!

💗0
i could see how you could forget when tying this lovely lady ;)

💗0
OMG!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE IMAGES OF OLIVIA, MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MODEL IN MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE BLOUSE!!!!! I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME WITH OLIVIA IN A VIDEO JUST AS YOU DID WITH SAVANNA IN "JUST BLOUSE"! YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!!

💗0
Thanks

No just blouse video of that one I am afraid, plenty of bondage ones though

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob, what did you think of my idea.... to button the models' blouses to the neck while they are already tied up? Maybe you could get the Bondage Devil interested. Anything that increases the restraint on the girls would be good, hmmm?

💗0
Hi, interesting but not something the BondageDevil would do

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Well, mention it to him next time you have a pint together, and see what he thinks!:)-D:D

💗0
Hi Bob, please put asap the new set where Olivia wear the orange silk blouse ;)

Please ;) I love it ;)

Bond

💗0
Hi Bond

I have already processed and uploaded the next Olivia set but will do that one next

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply