Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Your perfect tie

💗0
Things have been a bit quiet in the forum lately so how about this to liven things up: Tell Bob and I about your favourite fantasy bondage situation. Tell us which model is tied up; what is she wearing - blouse or no blouse, if so colour, material, style etc; scarf, skirt, shoes, boots or barefoot; what position is she in - hogtie, chairtie, sitting, lying, standing; what is she tied with - white rope, red rope, scarves, something else; is she gagged; what with - scarf, knotted or not, ballgag, otm gag; is she blindfolded; Let your imagination run away with you.
I can't promise that Bob or I will recreate your fantasy, but it will give us an idea of what you really like. Go ahead - dream.

Bhowani

Re: Your perfect tie

💗0
the perfect tie? there are so many thoughts :)

I think that the business scenario is most appealing. i.e. - a well dressed attractive woman in formal or semi formal business attire to include especially a worn silk scarf. Satin or silk blouse, skirt, heels and stockings with a neck tied scarf is ideal. short neckerchief type scarves are coming back into style again thank God.

Scenario to depict either a subordinate (secretary) or perhaps even a superior (lady boss) to be grabbed and placed into bondage against her will. gagging is a must, but type of gag is flexible depending on the extent of the scenario. A knotted scarf cleave gag is ornimental, but not at all effective in muffling sound. Mouth stuffing and some kind of over the mouth gag (perhaps even over a cleave after stuffing) is a more realistic gag if your goal is to keep her quiet. :) The scenario should move towards a forced domination of the subject with the male being in complete charge and forcing the female into more subjugated roles as the bondage progresses. i.e. - hands and elbows definitely behind so as not to be able to free herself. Some type of torso tie to restrict movement. then thighs, knees, and ankles to further it. A good hog tie or chair tie is good for this inital binding.

As the scenario proceeds the subject should be more and more exposed in regards to her body parts and body positioning. Let her writhe in a hog or chair tie for awhile contemplating what you are about to do next. Perhaps a good fondling while in the first state also. Then move to either a strappado or perhaps a bent over desk tie with hands in front and legs spread. You must give the appearance in the shoot that the man has total control and is going to be able to do anything he chooses. She is to be left at the mercy of his desires. Slowly to expose her undergarments and bits (not all) of her body and to put her in more and more sexually exposed positions. (bent over a desk etc) Perhaps maybe to the point that she'll WANT you to take her after a time. The premise being that it was initial terror that turned to sexual bliss :)

One of the things that is annoying with bondage producers is the lack of attention to detail in the bondage and the sheer bad acting that occurs from the subjects. The best models are always able to convey that look of terror and helplessness, even in still photos. Models that appear to be having fun, laughing, or even smiling are just unappealing. I prefer video to stills and it is very hard to find good on screen tying, gagging, and acting from the models. Most gags are loose, bondage escapable, and no level of distress, fear, or helplessness shown. the DiD concept is what appeals to me (ah, I can remember the detective mags still )

My theroies may lead you to believe that I have a preference for pain or want to see a violent rape type scenario. I assure you this is not the case. I have been a fan for a long time and still believe in Harmony's "love bondage" motto. Consentual non-violent particiaption is the only way to play, but mixing in the force fantasy aspect is a must for me. I am married and lucky enough to have a wife that consents to these things.

So, my perfect tie? One that truly represents the Damsel in Distress. One that makes you believe that the subject is being held against her will. One that either turns her to want you becasue she can no longer control her arousal from the ropes and the fondling, or leaves her bound, exposed, struggling and moaning still to get free. Isn't that what bondage is all about anyways? It is nothing more that exerting your will and control of a situation over another abeit consentual or not (hopefully implied to be non-consentual and not actually that way)

Don't know if I filled your request or nor, but I am, and will continue to be a huge fan of your work. Some sets are much better than others, but overall it floats my boat so to speak ;) take care and be well

Cit

💗0
Bhowani:

As far as the perfect tie goes. I think your set with Tammy might just be the one. Awesome.

Larry

💗0
I would love to see Jasmine Sinclair or Lana in a bussiness suit ( double breasted jacket and tight mini skirt and high heels and suspender belt type stockings.
They are abducted from behind and forced into a room and gagged either by duct tape or cloth gag, then hands tied behind back either by tape or handcuffs or scarf then ankles tied also. before the tieing they could also be forced to strip revealing lingerie corset and suspender belt stockings and then tied. The look of terror in their eyes is also a must.

💗0
Bhowani....no thoughts on this? I was hoping for a reply from you on my thoughts and ideas :)

💗0
I would love to see Jasmine Sinclair in a bussiness suit wearing a white shirt and a gray or red tie bound and cleave gagged

💗0
My apologies. I was waiting to see what other suggestions came in before I replied.
I love your scenario - you obviously think along the same lines as me. I did a shoot yesterday with a gorgeous, elfin like blonde from Wales called Charlie, and one set is very similar to your suggestion - satin blouse, neckscarf, chairtied and gagged with two scarves. No stripping down in this set (she's not that kind of girl!) but I did some of that in a recent Tammy shoot which I'm sure will be posted in the not too distant future.

Keep on enjoying the site

Bhowani

💗0
I look forward to that :)

Now if we can get a producer to make video of same (*hint*) One thing I like also is ON screen tieing and gagging. You would think that with today's technology in digital video cameras that it wouldn't be too hard to shoot a 15-30 min feature, and then break it up into sections for a weekly download.

You could call it Business Bound or something :) The key will be to get the right damsel who can truly pull off the DiD scenario. Too often you see a very complacent struggle and very fake screams or muffled pleas for help. Not also to mention allot of the bondage is just plain sloppy.

I'd even buy the dvd's if they were available, just a thought for you. You have the right ladies, the right outfits, and the right ideas.....time to open it up a little (or so I hope)

keep up the great work and thanks for the neck scarf....keep those coming :)

💗0
Hi Cit

I know this topic is Bhowanis baby but thought I would interject. I am definitely thinking about doing a vid shoot and then breaking it up into smaller segments for the site. But you hit upon the major problem, finding the right model, video acting is a completely different thing from stills and would need to feel the model was OK with the interaction too. Some models come alive on video and I think there are a few candidates who can pull it off.

Digital vids do increase the flexibility of such things and make them much easier to produce but there are still such issues as the fact I live in a quiet street and a girl screaming may not go down too well. I would also need an assistant to do the filming, tried before without and either I or the model end up out of shot. Thinking about it quite strongly and am certain it is something I want to do its just working out the hows and wherefores.

No chance of releasing a vid or DVD though, too many legal issues involved.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hmmm...No friends with an office location that you could borrow after business hours Bob? :) Wish you were here in the US, I'd give you plently of locations, including my own office, no problem. Hell, I'd even shoot the video for free :)

As far as selling the video or dvd goes, isn't the legality of it the same as what you are currently doing? Even internet sites have to adhear to an age requirement, which you sign off on when you enter and join sites. I would think that if you got an age validation, then selling the dvd would be OK, no? what else do you or would you need?

The right actress? Out of all of yours featured here my pick would have to be Belinda. In her video clips she gives the most realistic performances for sure. I think she'd be great in a feature film.

Either way I'll stay around becasue your site is definitely in my top 5 favorites for sure. Take care Bob

💗0
hello bob, I?m from gibraltar, I live in Corralejo ( fuerteventura) , I love being tied and gagged, do you know if someones practices bondage in this city? if it is so, please tell me.
By the way, your bondage web is the best ,believe me

💗0
Hi Jack, really wish I could help but I dont actualy know of anybody in Gibraltar sorry about that.

I am actually looking for a lady to share my passion with, single at the moment (booo!), but haven't had much luck. So good luck to you, there must be someone there.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply