Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Savanna in "Just Blouse"

💗0
Dear Bob,

You have made a wonderful beginning! I would LOVE to see a lot more of this, especially the models in my favorite blouses made of silk! Thank you!
Savanna in

Re: Savanna in "Just Blouse"

💗0
Hi, glad you liked it and will probably try and do a few more in future

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Yeah Bob, as you know I have been pestering for Just Blouse sets for ages, and it's great to hear that you will be considering doing them in future.

Thanks so much for this vid clip, which was just great. If I'm really picky, then I'd have to say it wasn't ideal. Savannah is soooooo gorgeous! I love the way she preens and adjusts and pulls and pats her blouse around. I love the way she's done this in Bhowani videos too. I would love to have heard her speaking more, and speaking louder. She's beautiful and wholesome and an ideal girlfriend type. But unless she can convince us otherwise (there's a challenge?) she doesn't yet give off that air of steamy sluttiness that some of your other models do. I can't quite imagine her self pleasuring with a massive black dildo, for example.

I would love the video to have started unbuttoned and worked through to fully buttoned. I tend to lose interest just a little bit when buttons get undone. On the other hand I really really love the fact that she buttoned up in the first place! Respect!!

Finally, that blouse. Wow! That pattern really smacks you in the eyes doesn't it? I'd love to have seen you use a no patterned blouse for this video. Also I used to really love ultra baggy blouses but I think this is maybe just a bit too loose on Savannah. A plain 70s blouse of crisp cotton or smooth shiny satin with tightly buttoned collar and MASSIVE long collarpoints, a tighter torso and upper arms and fuller sleeves below the elbow gathered in deep cuffs would be my idea of heaven.

All in all, this sounds like I am a picky barsteward. But really, I am want to give this video clip something like 9.75 out of ten because you and Savannah have done it together and you've done it well.

💗0
Ho Com, you went on a posting frenzy then. Glad you liked that on the whole, I know what you mean about the blouse its a 1960s designer one and they loved their bold designs, but I love the cut of it. It probably is a little too large for Savannah too.

LOl not all my models can give off that air but trust me she was loving being tied up

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply