Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

All Quiet

💗0
Hi All

Everyone seems quiet on the forum these days, could it be you like everything I am doing! lol

Cheers

Bob

Re: All Quiet

💗0
I'm here! (:D

💗0
I do have a question though, how come there is hardly any mouth packing used? or bandannas? I see bandannas hardly used here anymore, I like them cause you can see when they get wet in the models mouth.

💗0
hey bob! great work as always! but, you know i'd alwas love to see more buttoned blousoe collar bondage >:)

Sev

💗0
Hi Bob,

I'm here too - you're doing some great stuff, but as always I'd like to see some of the girls get tied & gagged in a headscarf !

Cheers !

💗0
hm... any more shoots with a bondage hood comming up.. the madison shoot was very nice :D

if this is a suggestion box that is >:) lol

still love your work!

💗0
Hi

I kinda lost my bandannas for a while but have found them again now so will start reusing them, to be honest I am not a big fan of mouth packing so tend not to use it though will every now and again

Lol Sev - goes without saying

Will add Headscarfs to my list, I haven't done one for a fair while I have to admit

Hello again Sev , noticed that, I wasn't sure how popular hoods are so was kinda doing it sporadically but will see about using it again soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
very cool bob!

would be nice to see a newby hooded.. heh heh..... place the hood over her head, then tuck it inside her collar.... then button the top button over the hood... could be intresting :)

keep up thew good work!
S

💗0
Hi Sev

So tell be ala Madison or ala Luxi with the hood?

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hey bob... the madison set was awesome.. The gag on the outside was a very nice touch... it is cool to see a nice hood every once in a while... but as you said before it has to be the right lady, as i am sure that can get a little intense....

keep up the good work man!

Sev
Login to reply