Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Becoming Boring

💗0
Hi, Bob

Sorry to say, but the videos are becoming VERY BORING...

In fact, you need to add some story to de videos, otherwise, is always the same: girls strugling... (not that I dislike, but there are enought videos of that...).

Put some girls tying girls, escapes, girl-girl submission (no violence, though), etc...

Hope you find this oppinion helpful and maybe it explains why the foruns are becoming empty...

Best
M.

Re: Becoming Boring

💗0
Hi

Thanks for your feedback though I have to admit I am a bit surprised - recent videos have on camera tying and gagging not just struggling out of the last 20 videos released less than half have been just struggling - I made a concious decision to do more on camera stuff once I got the better quality camera.

I would be interested in others opinions.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I must admit. I really enjoy the newer vids. The quality is awesome. It is nice to know some of the ladies spend a bit of time all restrainerd in thier sexy blouses. always fun to see thier reactions to the additional ropes and or gags....

(tu)

💗0
I'd like to see much more Just Blouse stuff, including the girls talking dirty to the camera on vid, not tied up.

💗0
......... and MUCH more buttoned up stuff, of course:D May have to suspend my membership soon for financial reasons anyway... times is hard!

💗0
on screen gagging and un gagging is nice.

💗0
Thanks

Will see about doing more blouse vids - buttoned up stuff is on my things to do but I have to admit I forget - its not something I purpously avoid. Shame if you have to Leave us BF but I know what you mean about the financial situation I dont think many people are coming out of t unscathed

Will do

Cheers

Bob

💗0
more buttoned up huh... cannot wait :)

thoug i can see how you get distracted and forget.... lol

the ladies are hot.. and some rope and sscarves.. look out :)

:)-D

💗0
i know the site is based on blouse and scarves, why not have random different sets, like a specialty each week for example, a beach theme, model in bikini wearing a scarf all tied up. it be great too, see more model wear the scarves in different styles and over the mouth gag with bandana or bandana gags would be great.

💗0
Hi Blue

Thanks for the idea I am always happy to diversify

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hey Bob,
The vids are still good & well worth the price of membership. Myself, I'd like to see more shots of the entire model, showing the way she is tied. I'd also like more gag yelling & tantrums. Every now & then having one dressed up model tease & taunt a second dressed up & captive model would be fun. (Olivia vs Kobe or Amy vs Monica ?) Thanx Bob.

💗0
Hi Bigjohn

Thanks for the support and feedback, will do with the entire model shots yelling too much is a problem because of the neighbours but will see what I can do. And will be planning more 2 girl later in the year

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I love the vids with the onscreen tying and gagging, the only thing i would love to see more of is vids with the girls tying and gagging themselves, a big fan of self-bondage :)

💗0
Hi Steven

Will see what I can do on that

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I too would really love to see more screaming and tantrums, angry captives rather than sobbing ones. I also like it when the model is sarcastic and abusive to the kidnapper before she is gagged and uses the word "gag" or "gagged" i.e "Don't gag me", "Don't put that f**king gag in my mouth" etc.

I love the look and quality of the site and the fact that it isn't sleazy but Iwould agree that the vids need a bit of livening up.

You do an awesome job, Bob.

Draven.

💗0
Hi Draven

Thanks for your comments. The only reason there isn't more screaming and tantrums is because of my neighbours cant do anything too loud, much as I would like to on occasion. Ok re models saying "gag/gagged" will see what I can do

Thanks

Bob

💗0
You're a legend, Bob! :)

💗0
Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Draven
>
> Thanks for your comments. The only reason there
> isn't more screaming and tantrums is because of my
> neighbours cant do anything too loud, much as I
> would like to on occasion. Ok re models saying
> "gag/gagged" will see what I can do
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

Hey Bob,

I was just wondering if you'd been able to do anything regarding the above post RE models talking angrily to their captor, using the words gag/gagged and or calling him a pervert or a freak in your vids?

Thanks

Draven

💗0
Hi

Yes I have but not processed the vids yet - got a bit of a back log of vids to process actually but will get on it

Cheers

bob

💗0
there are videos here with a plot , but how much can you fit in 5 minutes, these videos are excellent and i think a lot of work goes into even the shortest video, i think its an excellent privilege to see some of our favorite pictures/models come alive, ive been so happy with this site right from the beginning , i was so excited when the site first opened , to imagine a site dedicated to beautiful blouses models & bondage what more could a blouse lover want? , im glad this site is here and have no complaints,a lot of hard work going on here , thanks for all your work BOB and to your helpers and models as well HJ

💗0
Thanks HJ much appreciated

Bob

💗0
Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> Yes I have but not processed the vids yet - got a
> bit of a back log of vids to process actually but
> will get on it
>
> Cheers
>
> bob

Hey Bob,

I've finally been able to renew my membership again and was wondering if you'd had time to process those videos yet and which ones are they?

Thanks,

Draven

💗0
Hi Draven

I have processed them but not put release dates I'll have a look

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Just remembered I have one of Ariel coming up

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Cheers Bob,

She's one of the best at being an angry captive.

Thanks

Draven

💗0
Hey Bob,

Just watched the new Lucy Zara video. And it was exactly what I suggested. Can't wait to see the new Ariel one as it's in a similar "angry captive" style, i really hope you make more like these. Thanks for taking suggestions on board, it really makes subscribing feel worthwhile. You're a legend.

Thanks,

Draven.

💗0
Have to echo what Draven says about the new Lucy Zara video. Superb. She looks amazing in that blouse.

💗0
Hi Guys

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it and though it may take time I do always try and take suggestions on board

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply