Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

new model

💗0
I would like to see in your site 2 new models (british bound damsel) CONCHITA and SAMMIE B with satin blouse and ball gag ( as soon as possible). In british bound there models are very very pretty. I will be happy to see here both.

Re: new model

💗0
I realise English may not be your first language, but I feel there are 2 words you should learn before posting requests on forums - 'please' and 'thanks'.

True, there are a few cute models on British Bound... however, on the whole, the models Bob uses are far, far more attractive.

As you were...

💗0
Dear Hartigan

I don't understand your agressive answer, you are agree I am a French man and It's cery difficult for me to read in English.

Best regards

💗0
Hi

I fully appreciate that English is not your first language I appreciate you posting, and thanks Hartigan for the support

Will see what I can do about those two models.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hartigan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I realise English may not be your first language,
> but I feel there are 2 words you should learn
> before posting requests on forums - 'please' and
> 'thanks'.
>
> True, there are a few cute models on British
> Bound... however, on the whole, the models Bob
> uses are far, far more attractive.
>
> As you were...

I think the guy at British Bound is going for the girl next look rather than glamour model a kind of British version of Bindher or Erotic Distress which is cool.He should carry on with that and let Bob get on with his stuff here........there is room for both dont you agree?

💗0
Hi

Thanks for that, he is definitelly going for the girl next door look so most of his models wouldn't really fit in here, just different styles and there is definitelly room for both

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply