Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Finding Models

💗0
Hey Bob,

I have a few questions. First, do you only use models already working in the industry or have you ever found someone on, say, page 3 for example, got their contact details and they've done a shoot with you?

Also you said Abigail doesn't like ballgags, I was wondering do you know if she's done any shoots wearing one earlier in her career because that is something I'd like to see.

And finally of the list of models on the members page who will you definitely not be working with again? For whatever reason...

Thanks Bob, I've been a fan of your site for years but i've only had a credit card in the last year and i renew my membership whenever i can.

Draven.

Re: Finding Models

💗0
Hi Draven

I have contacted models who haven't done bondage before, mostly when I started out as there wasn't the prevalence of sites there are nowadays and I do still on occasion but have to say I love wrking with models I have worked with before - makes the whole shoot more comfortable

I have never seen Abigail in a ball gag and have only actually seen her do bondage on 3 sites, mine, Bhowani's and Restrained Elegance, you could try Restrained Elegance but as I say I dont recall her being ball gagged. I guess she must have tried one to know she doesn't like them so there may be pics out there somewhere.

Ouch I am not sure I should answer that really - there has only ever been a couple of models I have worked with that I thought - dont want to work with you again for differing reasons but then there are others that I just never got round to working with again and wished I had - it feels unfair to name them But I shall give you info on those I cant work with again:
Angelica Vamp - moved to the states
Avalon - was kinda a one shot deal recomended by another model
Belinda - has quit modelling
Chanta Rose - prefers the other side of the camera
Emma - just too goth but lovely girl
Jessie - doesn't do bondage anymore
June C - Stopped modelling as far as I know
Linda Murray - Has quit modelling
Nadia - Has quit modelling

Thanks Draven I apprreciate you popping by when you can and am glad you are enjoying my site

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob, what ever became of Jessica's buddy Nikki? I think she looks good either tying or getting tied.

💗0
Hi John

Nikki is still about I believe but generally does stuff for her own site

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply