Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

More Bhowani!!

💗0
Hello,

Just recently joined up the site after seeing Bhowani's work on his yahoo groups.

I love the whole aspect of the site, the Bondage Devil and the lovely models, but Bhowani's work is right up my alley.

I would love to see more beautifully dressed gals sporting those white cloth over the mouth gags! They are all fantastic!!

Keep up the work on the great site, and keep on posing more Bhowani galleries!!

Re: More Bhowani!!

💗0
Thanks for that, Sir Knott (love the i/d)

I think Bondage Bob is unique among bondage sites for its gorgeous models, outfits and style of bondage. Loads more to come.

I see you share my love of over the mouth gags, especially white ones. Lots of those to come too.

Thanks again

Bhowani

💗0
what is the names of the yahoo groups?

💗0
Hi

It is Bhowani's Bound Babes. Most of the pics have already been posted on this site, but there's a small number of sneak previews. If you see any previews that you particularly like, then let us know in the Forum, and I'm sure Bob will add it to the list of galleries to be posted soon.

💗0
thanks Bhowani! just submitted a membership request :)

where did you come up witht he name Bhowani by the way? The only reference to that is an old movie called Bhowani Junction. Is it the name of a town in India? just curious.

💗0
Hi
Hope you lke the group. Not a patch on this site, but you can see the sort of things that are coming up.

As for the name - you got it in one. Bhowani Junction is one of my favourite films. It stars Stewart Grainger and the gorgeous Ava Gardner who - you guessed it - gets very nicely tied up and otm gagged on board a train. Be nice to re-enact that scene for the site. All I need is a train! Any offers?

Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani

Love your work.

I saw one of your photos posted on another Yahoo group (Satin_Blouse_Pics IIRC) where Lana was tied and gagged sitting on a chair wearing a red satin blouse.

Any chance this set could be posted here in the not too distant future? It looked fantastic and Lana looked as amazing as ever.

Thanks,

Dr Shiny

💗0
I know the set you mean. Hopefully we'll get that set posted in the not too distant future. It's one of my favourite Lana sets. Having said that, any set with lana is my favourite!

Cheers
Bhowani

💗0
Hi

Just seen more previews from the set on your yahoo group; in a word - stunning. Can't wait for the full set to be posted.

Cheers,
The Doc
Login to reply