Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Donna/Wendy Cowboy set

💗0
Haha! I love the new set Bob, great scenario! Now let's hope that the bad guy in the black hat appears after the damsel is tied up to tie up the lady bandit as well!

Very nice, original, kinda cutesy, and sexy all at the same time.

Cheers
Cit

Re: Donna/Wendy Cowboy set

💗0
Hi Cit, thats one of Bhowani's sets so he cudos goes to him
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Great intro. I like the outfits. A pair of boots would be nice if you do it again.

💗0
Hi

Thanks for the kind comments. I think you'll enjoy the second installment.

I'm afraid, on this occasion, after tying up li'l ol Wendy the lady bandit gets off scot free. Main reason for this is that it was shot in the UK in March and both Donna and Wendy needed to rush inside for a warm!!! If you look close you can see the goosebumps on their legs.

I'm sure I'll be shoooting Wendy and Donna together again, for more ranch style action.

Stay tuned ya'll!!!

Bhowani

💗0
Nice work. Very very sexy ! Especially like the lady bandits silk scarf mask.... Would definitely like to see more of those.

💗0
Hi Razzle(!) Glad you liked it.
Working with Wendy and Donna again this week, so weather permitting we'll go out on the ranch again!

Bhowani

💗0
bhowani- i love your work, especially your contributions to the "yahoo blouse groups". i share your passion for silk neck scarves. i think the sexiest thing about the donna/wendy cowboy set are the "rope marks" that are visible on both girls legs from a previous session.

💗0
Hi Steve
Nice to hear your comments about the ropemarks. They tend to last for an hour or so, so I've often worried about people noticing them in sessions that follow. After your comments I shan't worry anymore. Ropemarks are cool!!

Bhowani

💗0
Those sets are fabulous. Can't wait to see how Donna and Wendy look bound and gagged together!!

Fabulous, just fabulous!

💗0
I'm looking forward to many more sets of Donna. There is something special about your work with her, Bhowani... perhaps that you post so many photos of her before and after tied. Keep up the great work.

💗0
Thank you for your comments, and I'll pass them on to Donna. You're right, she is special. When I first worked with her she was new to bondage photography, but I think she's a natural. She's also a very nice girl. You'll be glad to know there's lots more Donna in the pipeline.

Bhowani
Login to reply