Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Jasmine DeLaunay -

💗0
Bob,

Any more shoots coming up with Jasmine. It has been almost a year since her last post. Also, any more shoots planned with the white blouse she was wearing (Jan 14, 09)? Would love to see a model wearing this blouse in a nice, tight hogtie.

Keep up the great work. T

Re: Jasmine DeLaunay -

💗0
Hi T

You know I was just thinking about Jasmine the other day, I think she has stopped modelling now I'm afraid, which is gutting though she had told me it was on the cards. I actually think I have one really old, unprocessed set floating around somewhere and if I can find it I will get it up (pun intended) its wasn't my normal style but think its worth a look. Will find that white blouse and do another set with it too.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob, Any new updates on Jasmine? Also, had a chance to do a new shoot with the white blouse? Would love to see a tight hogtie with that blouse? Thanks. T

💗0
Hi T

No updates on Jasmine, she has well and trully retired I'm afraid, not used that blouse again yet - I did get it out for a recent shoot but for some reson didnt use it - I will try and remember

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Bob, Any chance of shooting a set with this white blouse? Just curious.....

💗0
Hi

Yep Fiona G wore it in the last shoot and was hogtied, pics to be released soon (ish)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks for post the Fiona set in the white blouse. Looked absolutely great. She is a beautiful model. Any other sets planned for this blouse?

Happy Holidays!

💗0
Hi

Its in my 'to use' cupboard so will be seen again!

Happy Holidays to you too

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply