Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Praise and an idea

💗0
Hey Bob,
Just wanted to say what a great site this is.
I especially like the two-girl 'romantic' bondage scenes like 'Frankie & Lucy Zara Silk and Ball gags the revenge'. Is there any chance of doing more scenes like this please?
I love the thought of one woman (dressed in a slinky nightie or robe,or even office attire) tied up,wrists behind, knees, ankles, rope around upper body and a scarf gagged, then she's wrapped in a satin sheet, with rope over the ankles, knees, waist and upper body. then the other girl comes in aand plays with the wriggling bundle, before undoing the ropes and freeing her from the sheet, before playing with her bound captive.
Then in part deux, with the roles reversed, the other girl could be bound and gagged and played with before leaving her to struggle with the sheet over the top of her, meaning all you can see is a bundle wriggling around.
Just a thought, hope you can do something along these lines.
Thanks
Silktied

Re: Praise and an idea

💗0
Hi

Thanks for that, I am glad you enjoy the site.

Sounds like an interesting idea I will bear it in mind for the next two girl shot that I do.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob,
Good work with the redesign, looks good.
Just wondered whether you had any two-girl shoots in the pipe-line?

💗0
May be, not sure just yet, but will definitelly give this idea a go

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi, Just wondered if you'd had any more thoughts on this? Even doing it as a solo girl shoot, with the model wrapped and roped in a satin sheet?

💗0
Hi

Will give it some thought, the recent two girl I did the set wasnt really appropriate for the storylines I had in mind but havent forgotten

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply