Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Denim Skirt

💗0
Hello,

I may be in the minority on this, but I would love to see some shoots with the model in a knee-length or even long front-slit denim skirt (preferably both). There's something about the way a front slit really shows off a woman's legs while covering enough to leave something to the imagination. Some elegance or style in such a shoot would be nice, too. It seems many of the bondage denim skirt shots out there are too casual--sorority girl barefoot in a micro mini and tank top. I'd rather see a girl in boots or heels personally. Tammy, Olivia, Missy, Layla or Michelle Monroe would be perfect for this, as would Taylor, Kobe Lee and Fi Stevens. Maybe even Chanta.

Anyway. it's just a suggestion. Thanks for a great site, Bob.

Re: Denim Skirt

💗0
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'd love this too, I think that would be soooo hot, especially combined with a classsic 70s style full sleeve blouse. Love it.

💗0
Hi

The majority of denim skirts I see around are short as are the ones the models bring but I will keep my eyes open fone one

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Agreed, long skirts, smart skirt suits, saris, etc are all definitely a great idea. Leave something to the imagination, at least for the first half of the shoot! :)
Cheers,
Ian

💗0
Yes. Ankle length skirts with a high collar ruffled blouse & a pair of stilettos. Works for me.

💗0
I will look out for some more then, I have some but skirts are always a little tricky size wise but will do my best

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply