Maids
Police Women
Cheerleaders
Stable Lasses'
Waitresses'
Princesses'
Schoolgirls

Also more African-American, Indian and Chinese/Japanese damsels

ALSO WHAT WOULD BE COOL IS THAT YOU COULD DO BEHIND THE SCENES OF A PHOTOSHOOT FROM THE BIND AND GAGGING TO THE CONCLUSION.

PS. What would be cool is if your fine damsels can get tied up in there EVERYDAY CLOTHES and what they WEAR AT THERE DAY JOBS.
PSS. Sorry for the long winded essay but hope you could forfil my wishes especially the ones in caps.

Re: My views and Requests!

💗0
Hi

Thanks for your post, OK will see what I can do but its generally dependant on what a model has as I dont have all those uniforms.

I fully agree with having a more ethnically diverse model base but they are actually really difficult to find, I dont live in the staes where there seems to be a greater number of black girls for example, that do bondage - so far I have only found two who I wanted to work with and I havent heard from either of them in years. Chinese girls there is only Tigerr - I have never known of any Japanese models and the two Thai girls have both left modelling. It is frustrating to me I have to admit and I do and will keep looking

Re a behind the scenes, I do worry that it wouldnt be what you would expect and people may find it dull, shoots whilst fun tend to be work. I did do a video like that with Jasmine Sinclair years ago taht she posted on a site but I have no idea if thats still about.

Will see what I can do about the everyday clothes but bear in mind the thrust of the site is bondage in silk and satin or secretarial so i dont want to stray too far from that - but the odd sett wouldnt be miss.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Cheers thanks for the reply and hope it can come true. TKO.

💗0
I second TKOs requests (especially Indian Princesses), although do see the difficulty!
Keep up the great work!
F

💗0
Cheers Fizz

Bob
Login to reply