Hi All, sample pics attached,

Cheers
Jessica Shoot March 10 158-jessica-shoot-march-10.jpg
Jessica Shoot March 10 159-jessica-shoot-march-10.jpg
Jessica Shoot March 10 160-jessica-shoot-march-10.jpg
Jessica Shoot March 10 161-jessica-shoot-march-10.jpg

Re: Jessica Shoot March 10

💗0
BOB Thancks For Me Jessica is a very best model; I like very much the first shoot with red satin blouse and ballgag.

I would like to see all pics of this shoot.

💗0
hi bob,,great to see Jessica again what a doll, and some real nice out fits and bondage scenes looking forward to these sets :o) this has to be the best bondage site in the world everything i want to see is here thanks so much hj

💗0
Got to go with nonohe2 about the first picture of Jessica & her ball gag. Can't wait to see the sets. I hope there will be a video.

💗0
Hi Guys

Thanks and I will pass on your comments to Jessica, sample 3 is the first set that will be uploaded and yep there are videos of all of these

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Looking forward to seeing more of the front buttoned skirt in pic 4, hoping it's long and gradually unbuttoned during the shoot!
Cheers,
F

💗0
Hi Fizz

Jessica looks great but its not unbuttoned Im afraid - missed a trick there!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hi Bob

does Jessica ever do unbuttoned/exposed. I would love to see a set where her blouse is unbuttoned, ideally with a bikini harness.

Thanks

Zipties

💗0
hi Bob

does Jessica ever do unbuttoned/exposed? I would love to see a set where her blouse is unbuttoned, ideally with a bikini harness.

Thanks

Zipties

💗0
Hi Zipties

Nope I have never done a set like that with Jessica, its never really been within the 'limits' of our shoots and I havent really ever asked

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply