Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Upskirts (again!)

💗0
Hi Bob,

Keep up the good work, still enjoying the site immensely.

Thanks for the Sammy B sets in the long skirt on 23,24/6. Very nice, but please can I request that any set with a resonably length skirt (knee length or longer) has a few pics in it along the lines of the attached of Becky, ideally zooming in & out over a few pics for a nice view up the skirt.

The attached of Jessica is also very nice & Petra is almost there, I'm sure you get the idea - keeping the skirt at or over the knee but still giving a good view of the legs & panties.

If all else fails, I notice there's a lot of girls sitting with knees bent, like Kendra and the gorgeous Tillie attached. Would it be possible to pass the camera under their knees for a few close up images. Even better with an indian girl like Genie or a nicely tanned girl like Fiona G.

Just a few thoughts. Hope it makes sense & isn't too tricky!
Thanks again,
Cheers
F
Upskirts (again!) 217-upskirts--again--.jpg
Upskirts (again!) 218-upskirts--again--.jpg
Upskirts (again!) 219-upskirts--again--.jpg
Upskirts (again!) 221-upskirts--again--.jpg
Upskirts (again!) 222-upskirts--again--.jpg

Re: Upskirts (again!)

💗0
Hi Fizz

Cool thanks, will se what I can do, I do try and get those shots but its not always easy and I also have to be aware of a models limits - some do clothed so dont really want to show their underwear - strange for a model I know but some have different limits related to their rates

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply