Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

gowns

💗0
hi there i recently joined this great site and loving what i am seeing but my favourite sets by far is the ones of missey wering a blue satin evening gown just wondering are there going to be any more sets with your lovely models wearing formal gownsor evening dresses keepup the good work kind regards from me

Re: gowns

💗0
Hi, Bob.

I'd second this motion. Maybe with opera gloves, a scarf gag, and a scarf headband to tie the model's hair back? I'd really love to see Fi Stevens like this, or a two model set if you can manage it. However, I'm in no rush. I love the site, and really appreciate all the work you and all the models put in.

Thanks, Bob.

💗0
Hi and thanks

I will see what I can do, always planned to do more gown sets just didn't seem to happen, I will do my best to rectify that

Cheers

Bob

💗0
thank Bob and neverwhere118 looing foward too seeing some new gown sets,lie neverwhere118,s ideas though opera gloves and maybe a blindfold as well and as for 2 ladies together sounds great may be 2 debutante,s, kidnapped on their way to a .ball or a bride and her bridesmaid taken on the way to the wedding blindfolded so thy ca,nt see where they are being taken as well a bound and gagged jut a thought mmmm ca,nt wait lol
Login to reply