Bob
Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot 284-charlotte-elizabeth-shoot.jpg
Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot 285-charlotte-elizabeth-shoot.jpg
Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot 286-charlotte-elizabeth-shoot.jpg
Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot 288-charlotte-elizabeth-shoot.jpg
Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot 289-charlotte-elizabeth-shoot.jpg

Re: Charlotte Elizabeth Shoot

💗0
looking goo bob! Any buttoned up sets this round? She looks great!

💗0
Hi Sev

First set is a buttoned up one

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks BOB!

💗0
absoloutely love this woman incredibly beautiful young lady would love to see more of her especially video cant wait for future sets maybe all taped up nd hogtied would love some shots of her sexy feet and heels all tied up would definatly be a treat to see her kidnapped by one of your many lovely models cant wait to see this lovely lady becoming a big hit in the art and world of bound and gagged sexy ladies...thank you for bringing us this beauty bob we salute you

💗0
Thanks soul

I hope my other members are as enthusiastic, Charlotte is stunning and fabulous to shoot so she will be returning at some stage for another shoot I am sure. I will pass on your compliments to her

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi, Bob.

I was flicking through the archives a while ago and was reminded of this lovely model. Have you got any plans to shoot with Charlotte Elizabeth again? Could she perhaps be enticed to wear a long satin dress of the kind that Cate Harrington and Amy Allen did with a nice scarf cleave gag that we then see hanging around her neck? Not that I'm demanding or anything...

Thanks, Bob. As always, just wondering and putting forward a hopeful request.
Thanks.

💗0
Hi Neverwhere

I haven't any plans to shoot with Charlotte Elizabeth at the moment though she is on my list :-), I will see what i can do about the dress

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks Bob.

I think that dress is my favourite outfit you've used on the site, so really would love to see it (or something like it) on any (or all) of your lovely models with a nice scarf gag. Hope to see it, and Charlotte, back on the site at some point in the future.

Thanks.
Login to reply