Lana Cox shoot Feb 11 290-lana-cox-shoot-feb-11.jpg
Lana Cox shoot Feb 11 291-lana-cox-shoot-feb-11.jpg
Lana Cox shoot Feb 11 292-lana-cox-shoot-feb-11.jpg
Lana Cox shoot Feb 11 293-lana-cox-shoot-feb-11.jpg
Lana Cox shoot Feb 11 294-lana-cox-shoot-feb-11.jpg

Re: Lana Cox shoot Feb 11

💗0
Hi Bob.

Great to see some dress bondage, especially the long dress in picture 3. Do you think you're likely to do any more like this, with other models?

Thanks, as ever, and especially grateful that you respond to what we say on the forum. It's a great site...

💗0
nice to see another sexy damsel in a formal gown hope to see some more like this in due course would have been even better if the lovely lana was gagged as well keep up the good work

💗0
Hi

Thanks guys

Was quite lucky there as there was a wedding dress left from another shoot in the wardrobe at Lana's studio so I decided to make good use of that. Yep she is gagged in that set, there always has to be a gag with bondage for me.

I do intend to do more gowns as I have been asked by several people over the years but always struggled to find one I really liked - actually ordered one on the off chance it would arrive for my shoot yesterday and it unexpectedly it did! Unfortunately the model did not so no shoot :-(

No problem about responding, I am not always fast but always respond to members in the forum, its what its here for. Similarly if written to directly

Cheers

Bob

💗0
looking foward to seeing the full set of lana in that wedding gown and any future shoots featuringyour sexy models wearing gowns thanks

💗0
Hi

Yep see my post above

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hi bob when will the set of pics of the lovely lana in the wedding dress be put on the websit as i am soooo looking foward to seeing them thanx

💗0
Hi

Soon I have processed then I am just aranging release dates for upcoming sets

Cheers

Bob

💗0
hi bob will there be a video of the lovely lana in her wedding dress ???? ca,nt wait to see the photo sets take care

💗0
Hi

Pretty sure I did video, yes

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply