Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Petra Morgan

💗0
Hey Bob, just bought a new membership for the first time since you revamped the site. Sorry If I'm asking something that has already been answered but is there a reason that when I click on Petra Morgan's profile all the photo sets and videos are gone? Thanks in advance. Draven

Re: Petra Morgan

💗0
Okay I've solved my own problem. Just used the search function and they popped up. The link from the model page however doesn't work.

💗0
Hi Draven

Sorry I missed your post, yep you can find them using the search function on the home page but thanks for the advice re the model page I will have a look at that

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hey Bob,

Also just noticed Hannah Claydon is listed twice. First as Hannah and then as Hannah Claydon, the only difference being that the Hannah Claydon profile is missing the 2007 photosets and starts at "Jump suit joy" March 2010.

Madison Young's name is misspelled as Madison Yound and her profile isn't linking to the photo sets and video the same as Petra's.

Anyway not nitpicking, just trying to help. Hope I have.

Draven.

💗0
Hi

You may have noticed my spelling is poor lol, so much for an English education!

There have actually been two Hannahs on this site, the first is listed as just Hannah the second as Hannah Claydon, however when you select Hannah the search engine pulls them both in the gallery, bit of a foible of the search enginwe, I will have to think how I can get round that.

No problem, I dont think you are nit picking, obviously I check the site as much as I can but there is always the odd link that falls down, I appreciate the feedback

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Ha ha! I KNEW there were 2 Hannahs! Thought the brainbox was playing tricks on me. :) So much for an Irish education! ;)

Thanks Bob.

Draven.
Login to reply