Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Question about your models...

💗0
Hi Bob.

I was wondering... it's been a while since you worked with either Layla May, Fi Stevens, or Cate Harrington. I know you've got other things on your mind at present, but I was mostly wondering if they're very in demand, or not modelling any more. If they are still modelling, any chance you'll be working with them when things calm down?

Re: Question about your models...

💗0
Hi

No problem, never so busy that I cant reply on here. Always planned to work with Layla again just hasnt happened yet, same with Cate though I have no idea if she is still modelling. I heard a rumour that Fi had retired but I am going to give her a shout and cross my fingers.

Its odd the way things work out, I work with fab models plan to shoot them again then time marches on: other models get in touch, I need to fit in shoots with site favourites and before I know it years have passed - its a crazy job that defies planning sometimes!

Cheers

Bob

Re: Question about your models...

💗0
Hi Bob. Thanks for the reply.

Distressing rumour about Fi Stevens! If you do get any joy, can I request a long dress set with a scarf gag if it's at all possible? Well... actually, I'd like to request that for any of the above named models (but especially Fi), but that was probably obvious, wasn't it?

Thanks again, Bob. All the best, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to work with the oh-so-beautiful Ms. Stevens again soon!
Login to reply