Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Sabrina!

💗0
WOW!

Love the sabrina shoot! GAGGED with her neck scarf! very nice!

any chance of her getting her top button tightly at the collar? ala kitrina 'busting out'!!!!

also would love to see the bad girl Morigian, buttoned up at the collar... she is sooo bad she is good!
;)

cheers!

Sev

Re: Sabrina!

💗0
Hi Sev

Glad you liked the Sabrina set. She's a very classy girl. Hope you like Pt 2 next week.

We do have some pics of Sabrina with her blouse buttoned up to the neck, though not tied up. Perhaps we can use them in a future blouse only gallery.

Stay tuned
Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bob and Bhowani

The Sabrina set is COOL!!

Am I right in thinking she's not wearing any panties? In one shot I'm sure you can spot a hint of a Brazilian!!

Just curious

Charles

💗0

Charles!! I'm surprised at you. That's like asking a Scotsman if he's wearing anything under his kilt!!

And in both cases the reply would be the same. (:

Cheers

Bhowani

💗0
Bhowani-
Sabrina is absolutely gorgeous! The shoot is also fantastic!

Wish you would have left the scarf around her neck and then added another one for the gag however. Seeing a video of the neck scarf removed and used as a gag is optimal, but in a still shoot you have to imagine the neck scarf being removed and applied.

Leave the neck scarf on for next time, OK? :)

Cit

💗0
Great set here... but I can't get the zip file to form so I can download it. It comes up a blank screen.
Any help?

💗0
Bhowani,

Absolutely love the Sabrina air hostess shoot, she's gorgeous - have always found air hostess uniforms sooo sexy. Gagged with her own scarf, lovely. Would love to see the tying & gagging performed by another sexy hostess in a future shoot !

💗0
Hi
Thanks to everyone for your comments. I'll make sure Sabrina knows she's appreciated.

Cit - interesting comment about the neckscarf thing. I think a neckscarf looks great with a blouse, but I can never make my mind up whether to leave it on throughout the shoot or use it as a gag or blindfold. Guess the best thing is to mix it up. That way everyone gets what they like. Lots more sets to come with the model wearing a neckscarf, and if you like pretty girls in ties, the next Wendy Jayne set is just for you.

Mr Steed - can't help you re the zip file. Any ideas, Bob? Sounds like you might need to download some software.

Razzle - Thanks for your comments. I'll try and remember your idea next time I do a two girl shoot. There are some similar sets coming up featuring Wendy Jayne and Donna Marie.

Bhowani

💗0
I don't think the problem's on my end, guys, I can download every set BUT Sabrina's... Bob?

💗0
Hi MrSteed, sorry missed this bbefore, I have sent an e-mail to my webmaster to check if there are any problems and will ask him to get in touch.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Sabrina is incredibly sexy and this shoot was perfect.
It would also look great if she was ballgagged and if there is a video available it would be great to veiw it. I look forward to seeing more of Sabrina.

💗0
Hi Del

Thanks for that - yes she is sexy in sultry sort of way, and yes there are more sets of Sabrina to come. No video yet, I'm afraid - maybe in the future.

Re the ballgag, you may have noticed from my previous sets that I don't use ballgags. It's a personal thing but I'm not keen on them - they look a bit cruel, and generally speaking the models don't like them. Bob uses them from time to time for the sake of variation, but I prefer scarves or satin in various combinations - that's sort of my trademark if you like, and it seems to go down well.

Cheers

Bhowani

💗0
GOt to agree B! ball gags are yuck!.. but a nice knotted silk scarf... that is heaven!

keep them tied tight >:)
Login to reply