Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Tammy and Morrigan

💗0
Bob, Tammy is too beautiful. I think you're trying to to give me a heart attack, she is definitely heart stopping. Is she actually from Britain? That accent would be so sexy coming out of that mouth.

I don't know if you do requests, but this would be my idea of a perfect shoot: Morrigan, purple silk blouse, short dark skirt. Black and white scarf around her neck, ends hanging down in front and off to the side.

Glasses, hair up and pulled back. Grabbed by Bondage Devil (how apt), gagged with a knotted red bandanna. Hair still up, bound wrists in front. After some struggle, given a black or purple over the mouth gag.

Glasses still on, hair comes down. after some struggle, blindfolded.

Another big one would be either Morrigan or Tammy on black lingerie with a headband of some sort across her forehead, under the hair. The black nylon circles girls use to hold their back would be a good headband for this. Then, she "cleave" gags herself, under the hair.

This is still my favorite site!

Re: Tammy and Morrigan

💗0
Hi Thanks for the ideas, I will certainly look at that thogt I have actually already done a bondage devil set with Morrigan (to come) and tend not to repeat these wit a model- always a first though. The hairband thing, I love hairbands but just dont do them (with the exception of the up comming katarina set) and I had thought of doing one with tammy on the last shoot but it just didn't happen. Something I will make another mental note of.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
And, of course, you are the man. I have complete faith that you will continue to thrill.

💗0
Hi
This is a bit spooky. In my last but one shoot with the gorgeous Tammy (yes, she is British, and a lovely girl to boot) we finished off with a set in which Tammy, dressed as a prim and proper secretary in white blouse, skirt and black hairband, relieves her boredom by tying herself up, beginning with a white cleave gag which she ties on herself under her hair. Stick around - I'm sure you won't be disappointed when it's posted.

Cheers

Bhowani

to Bhowani, and to Bob as well.

💗0
Bhowani, You're absolutely right, I won't be disappointed. All of your stuff is awesome. Your guest sets are always great!

Bob, as to the Morrigan thing I mentioned above, It wouldn't have to be a Bondage Devil thing.... the most important thing is the clothers, hair, glasses, the overall look I described. And that's just, y'know, if you ever feel like looking for interesting ideas from fans.....:)

Re: to Bhowani, and to Bob as well.

💗0
Hi, probably took you a little to literally with the Bondage Devil side of things when I should have been looking more at the scenario, definitelly something that is do able and will make a mental note for my next shoot with Morrigan. By the way, which purple blouse?

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Oh, I think ANY silk blouse is good.

💗0
please take some pics of tammy wearing shirt and tie

💗0
Will try and remember.
Cheers